• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Giveaway 200 Nook Mile Tickets (4 Winners)!!!

My favorite so far is Sherb, got him in my town and he's so sweet

I LOVE Sherb so much. He was the first villager I came across while island hopping and I don't regret inviting him! I found out yesterday that he is a new villager too. Sherb is too pure and sweet!

Audie it my favourite. Never really liked the peppy villagers but she just grew on me. Love her design and she’s a wolf. I was lucky enough to to have found her yesterday during a mystery island tour ❤️

Audie!
I always love wolf villagers and I find it awesome they referenced the animal crossing grandma :)

I like Audie because of her style but I also like Raymond cause the idea of an office cat is really funny to me lol

My favorite villager is Judy! I love how cute she is, and she always compliments me on how I look lol

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! <3
My favorite new villager is Raymond, hands down. haha There's just something about him that's really charming to me.

reneigh
was raymond at first but since i got her as one of my starter villagers i kinda started to like her

Been searching high and low for Judy, would love to find her on an island for that thrill haha

After stockpiling over 300 tickets, I tested my luck yesterday in order to find Raymond. 115 visits later, I finally found him. Now I have little use for the rest of the tickets, so I wanted to give them away.

A similar thing happened to me the other day! Had 300+ tickets but then he showed up in my campsite sooo... :’)
Congrats on getting him! I’m not here to enter the giveaway, I just wanted to say that haha! Good luck to everyone entering!❤️

Also Raymond is best new villager ;w;

Back