• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Giveaway 200 Nook Mile Tickets (4 Winners)!!!

P. Star

Stitches of Love
Bells
Switch
0538-0385-5603
ど
森
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Green Candy
Green Feather
Spring Shamrock
Green Balloon
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (279) +
After stockpiling over 300 tickets, I tested my luck yesterday in order to find Raymond. 115 visits later, I finally found him. Now I have little use for the rest of the tickets, so I wanted to give them away.

Rules:
-Comment your favorite new villager introduced in New Horizons to be entered into the giveaway.
-One entry per person
-There will be 4 winners who each get 50 tickets
-The giveaway will end on Friday, April 10 at 6 PM CST

BONUS: Each winner will also receive two blue roses or another hybrid pair of their choice

Good luck!

My favorite villager is Audie because I find the whole grandma story really cute lol, but I doubt its true and more of a Nintendo of America thing who saw a chance to translate her name differently.

Raymond or Audie, they’re both adorable ;-;!!!
thanks for the chance!

Cyd was a random move in but gods did I learn to love him xD I also love his color of red so that was <3

Oh! I wasn't too fond of any of the new villagers at first but I ran into Raymond as well, after island hopping for one of my dreamies. In the end I didn't find the ones I was looking for and decided to take Raymond in, see what the fuss was about. He definitely grew on me, i'm glad you managed to find him too!

Good luck everyone!

Raymond! He just showed up in my campground on its first day, and hes my super chill coffee drinking office cat. I don't normally like cats (I like a collection of different forest animal species in my towns) but he won me over

initially i thought raymond was really cute but nothing beyond that, but the more videos and screenshots of the things he does and says are just so precious and as set I was on my dreamie list, I find myself looking for someone to replace with him ;;w;;

Back