Giveaway 2,000 TBT giveaway! Winners announced! Congrats dabrainz, SarahSays, and toadsworthy!

thank you so much for hosting this!

my favorite part of the new update was being able to search for all the gyroids. to be honest they kind of freaked me out a little when i played new leaf, but i missed them and they're really absurdly cute in new horizons haha.
as for favorite sinnoh pokemon, (also my favorite pokemon generation!) it's a hard tie between chimecho and luxray. chimecho is just a perfect little dude, and i have a soft spot for kinda useless but cute pokemon (like burmy LOL). luxray's just a really cool design overall, so obviously it's my electric type of choice :)

Thank you for the giveaway! :D
Favorite part of the update is probably getting to see Kapp'n return, and the gyroids!
Favorite sinnoh pokemon is a tough one, maybe Piplup!

I’d say my favorite part of the update is the new furniture that they introduced, and as for Sinnoh, it’s by far my least favorite region and I dislike most of the Pokémon from it…but I have a soft spot for Roserade!

thank you for the giveaway :D
my favorite part of the update is definitely gyroids, i missed them a lot and it's great to collect them again! i might've said the new interior customization options but i haven't really got to try them. sinnoh is tied for my favorite region and has a LOT of pokemon i like, but i think my favorite would have to be pachirisu. i liked it since i was little!

This is so generous!

I love Brewster for sure! A lot of nostaliga, and my favourite pokemon would probably be darkrai !! :lemon:

thank you for hosting! my favorite part of the new update is all the new items, i’ve been playing more again recently since i want to revamp some areas of my island. my favorite pokemon from sinnoh is pachirisu!

Thank you for the giveaway!! My favorite pokemon in Sinnoh and of all time is Torterra because I just wanna ride around the world on his back. And in the ACNH 2.0 update i'm so glad they brought the gyroids back! they've always been one of my favorite parts of the game

What a nice giveaway! Thank you!
Hmm my favorite part of the new update is deffo that we get to cook! i can finally use the kitchen i decorated haha! My favorite sinnoh pokemon is GENGAR its so cuute!
giphy.gif

ty for another generous giveaway! <3

My favorite part of the update is honestly the storage/abd access since it makes trading so much quicker and easier. My favorite pokemon introduced in Gen 4 is probably Rotom bc the idea of a pokemon possessing household appliances is amusing (x but honorable mention to kricketune for the DELELEWOOOOP

hey!! thank you so much for doing this!! <3

my fave part of the update is how villagers interact more with objects!! it makes them feel more real and it's also so so so cute

my fave sinnoh pokemon is lucario. idk if 10 year old me was just a furry or what but I was obsessed with it so much :')

my favorite part of the update is either the cooking or the plaza. customizing the furniture is really helpful. especially for ones that are a part of sets.

my favorite sinnoh pokemon is froslass. it's very pretty.
also good luck with the giveaway.

What a nice giveaway! Thank you!
Hmm my favorite part of the new update is deffo that we get to cook! i can finally use the kitchen i decorated haha! My favorite sinnoh pokemon is GENGAR its so cuute!
View attachment 412947

Hey there! While I agree that Gengar is cute, it was technically introduced in generation one. I’ll need you to resubmit your entry in a new post with a Pokemon that was introduced in Sinnoh (generation IV). Once you do that I’ll be able to accept your entry. Thank you!

Thank you for this giveaway!

I love love LOVE the gyroids and having new islands to explore! I'm also really enjoying the cooking aspect more than I thought I would as well.
As for pokemon, I'm incredibly basic and love Turtwig because that was my starter in Platinum and was my primary partner pokemon for Pokemon Rangers

Thanks for hosting this!

My favorite part of the ACNH update is 100% the new furnature items. I finally became inspired again to finish designing my island and I am super excited with how its coming along so far.

I have many favorites from Sinnoh, but I guess I will say Gible because I remember in Diamond, you had to go to some secret cave under cycling road to find Gible (it was nowhere else in the game I'm pretty sure) and it was so cool because you couldn't see the entrance so it was like a hidden secret and I felt so special finding it lol

My favorite part of the update is the increase in storage space. It makes actually getting all the new items and crops and whatever else so much easier when I don't have to worry about my storage overflowing 24/7, lol. As for my favorite Sinnoh Pokemon, there's a few I like, but I'd say it's probably Togekiss.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

This is awesome, thank you for the opportunity!

My favorite part of the update is the froggy chairs!! I'm so excited to get all the different colors and have a little froggy tea party set up or something. And my first Pokemon game was platinum, so I think my favorite Sinnoh Pokemon is Piplup, my starter! He started it all for me. c:

Thank you Riley for another amazingly generous giveaway!

My favourite part of the new update has to be the roost. It is so lovely to have friends over and buy them a coffee 🥰

My favourite Sinnoh Pokemon has to be Piplup. Great excuse for me to attempt a rubbish drawing of the cutie 😍

25796C23-9552-4355-8829-A241F654C91D.jpeg

My fav part of the update is all the new items. I love decorating so having more items gives me more possibilities

My fav sinnoh Pokemon is piplup, it’s the starter I’ll be picking.

Also thanks for doing the giveaway!

Back