Giveaway 2,000 TBT giveaway! Winners announced! Congrats dabrainz, SarahSays, and toadsworthy!

Thank you for doing this! I hope I win :)
My favorite part is def the cooking! I always wanted to cook!
Also my favorite pokemon is by far chimecho! So freaking cuttttteee!

Thank you for doing this! I hope I win :)
My favorite part is def the cooking! I always wanted to cook!
Also my favorite pokemon is by far chimecho! So freaking cuttttteee!

Hey there! While the ACNH part of your entry is good, the Pokemon one is not. Chimecho was introduced in generation III and not generation IV. If you can change the Pokemon to one that was introduced in generation IV (Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum) and resubmit it in a new post, then I’ll be able to accept your entry. For example, Chingling, Chimecho’s pre-evolution would count since it was introduced in generation IV. Thank you!

Oops my bad!
thank you so much for contacting me that's really kind of you.
I looked it up Glameow was introduced IV :) I like her cause I love cats! When I visited Japan I would always visit cat cafe and there was a cat that reminded me of Glameow~

I didn't know if i needed to add about acnh but i'll write it just in case. I love cooking! As my profile state, i'm making a restaurant island so its a perfect update :)

…And that’s it for entries! The winning numbers are… 123! 122! And… 113! Congrats to @dabrainz , @SarahSays , and @toadsworthy for being winners of the giveaway, and thank you to everyone else who entered! dabrainz will take home 1,000 TBT, SarahSays will take home 667 TBT, and toadsworthy will take home 333 TBT. That’s all for now, and remember! Go beyond! PLUS ULTRA! :D

dpARJpp.png

vOO53o6.png

otHaMVZ.png

Congrats to the winners!
(Also I love how you signed off with go beyond, plus ultra!)

…And that’s it for entries! The winning numbers are… 123! 122! And… 113! Congrats to @dabrainz , @SarahSays , and @toadsworthy for being winners of the giveaway, and thank you to everyone else who entered! dabrainz will take home 1,000 TBT, SarahSays will take home 667 TBT, and toadsworthy will take home 333 TBT. That’s all for now, and remember! Go beyond! PLUS ULTRA! :D

dpARJpp.png

vOO53o6.png

otHaMVZ.png
No way! 😱
Thanks for this giveaway!
Congrats to my fellow winners @SarahSays and @toadsworthy. ☺️

Congratulations winners! 😍🎉🌟

Many thanks to you as well Riley for hosting this giveaway! You are too generous! I hope you're enjoying BD/SP! 😍

Thank you so much for hosting @Midoriya! This was another incredibly generous and fun giveaway. I know I speak for many when I say we appreciate you! Thanks again!

Congratulations to the winners
Thanks for hosting another lovely giveaway.

Back