Giveaway 2,000 TBT giveaway! Winners announced! Congrats dabrainz, SarahSays, and toadsworthy!

Midoriya

Go beyond! Plus ultra!
Bells
Switch
1119-7626-0996
Island
Sumeru
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (98) +
jzeVSDd.jpg

Going to be giving away 2,000 TBT to celebrate the release of the ACNH update and Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl in two weeks (since I started the series with Diamond). I don’t really have any use for it, so why not. Three winners will be drawn. First place wins 1,000 TBT, second place wins 667 TBT, and third place wins 333 TBT. To enter, simply state two things. Your favorite part of the ACNH update and your favorite Sinnoh region Pokemon (MUST be a Pokemon introduced in Sinnoh). The giveaway will end on November 19th, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. US EST, after which I will draw the winners.

Good luck!

1. Rowbowkid800
2. BalloonFight
3. ryuk
4. Croconaw
5. skarmoury
6. BungoTheElf
7. Marlo
8. porkpie28
9. Meadows
10. Firesquids
11. Aquilla
12. Ayarii
13. Believe_In_Kittens
14. LambdaDelta
15. S.J.
16. KittenNoir
17. magicaldonkey
18. Wickel
19. Jhine7
20. Sarah3
21. That Marshal Fangirl
22. Bluebellie
23. hestu
24. Sharksheep
25. Holla
26. xSuperMario64x
27. SirQuack
28. Foreverfox
29. corlee1289
30. Flyffel
31. airpeaches
32. Kronk
33. rrenaa
34. JellyBeans
35. moo_nieu
36. MayorBenjamin
37. amemome
38. xlisapisa
39. Millysaurusrexjr
40. EmmaFrost
41. biibii
42. Venn
43. satine
44. Biancasbotique
45. Merielle
46. King koopa
47. IonicKarma
48. EchoNyx
49. Aus
50. oak
51. Corrie
52. LittleMissPanda
53. PastelBloom
54. MasterM64
55. Mimi Cheems
56. Taj
57. nammie
58. sorachu
59. deana
60. Kattea
61. kikotoot
62. Newbiemayor
63. Moonfish
64. Bagelbagon
65. LinkToTheWorld
66. JellyLu
67. Bizhiins
68. Kane
69. TykiButterfree
70. daringred_
71. Fridaynightcatlady
72. Princess Mipha
73. Plainbluetees
74. ilusti
75. MorphiGalaxi
76. your local goomy
77. neoratz
78. animal_hunter
79. lucyhannahg
80. aericell
81. jambouree
82. Aurita
83. Dork
84. vixenism
85. BaileyEloise
86. sleepydreepy
87. ~Kilza~
88. tadpolecowboy
89. Roxxy
90. Bunnii
91. FRANS_PLAYER
92. LexxyRaptor
93. cool sword
94. 22lexi
95. Meraki
96. Maiana
97. leohyrule
98. nageki
99. Kowareta
100. islndrep
101. bunnieknife
102. Skunk
103. Tiffkaboo
104. Anj2k6
105. Nkosazana
106. Ruby Rose
107. Berry <3
108. Proxy6228420
109. Darius-The-Fox
110. Darkesque_
111. artisansystem
112. RandomBystander
113. toadsworthy
114. Animecafe102
115. Halloqueen
116. xara
117. neoqueenserenity
118. jadetine
119. Antonio
120. vel
121. JemAC
122. SarahSays
123. dabrainz
124. Darke
125. ivorystar

Last edited:
You're a legend as always Midoriya <3

My favorite part of the new update are the new villagers. I'm a villager hunting junkie. My favorite pokemon from Sinnoh region would be a tie between Piplup and Garchomp. Thanks for hosting another awesome giveaway! :)

this giveaway is so cute and generous, thank you :’)
my favorite part of the update is the new cooking feature, and my favorite sinnoh pokémon is spiritomb!

I’d like to enter! Thank you for doing this. My favorite Sinnoh Pokémon is Buizel. My favorite part of the update is the partitions. I like the flexibility it gives when you’re interior designing.

MIDORIYAAA thank you for the giveaway! ❤️
Favorite part of the ACNH update right now are the new Nook Mile items, especially the fences and gazebos c: And favorite Sinnoh pokemon (and favorite pokemon overall) is Glaceon!

Would love to enter, thanks for the giveaway!!!

My favorite part of the update is all the new items!!! I'm so happy with the return of a lot of items!! Shaymin is my favorite pokemon and it also happens to be from Sinnoh!!

I would like to enter please, thank you for this giveaway!

It's hard to choose, but I would say my favorite part about the update are the ton of items which got added, they'll looking so superb. As for my favorite Sinnoh Pokemon, I love Piplup ever since I started to play Diamond for the very first time back then.

Thanks for doing a giveaway my favourite part of the update is the new crops and that you can cook I don’t really know gen 4 but the fire monkey at the start looks really cool

Thanks for doing this.
My favorite part of the acnh update is getting new villager dialogue and the rubber duck item.

My favorite pokemon introduced in Sinnoh is Lickilicky.

Thanks for another great giveaway!
My favorite part of the update is all the new items, I love collecting 'em all. On that note my favorite Sinnoh mon is Drifloon.

Aww thank you for yet another generous giveawa Riley! 💜

I’ll start with Pokemon! Diamond was my very first Pokemon game as well, and my starter was Turtwig! There are so many I love, but Turtwig and his evolutions are so close to my heart. It was my first Pokemon to reach level 100, because I used it in almost all my battles! I now have a Turtwig plushie as my needle cushion for sewing and it always reminds me ^^

It’s hard to pinpoint which part of the update I like best, there are so many! I think I got the most excited about digging up my first gyroid. I placed it next to my concert stage and it fits perfectly! I love them so much!

I could ramble on forever haha :’D 💜

Thank you for doing this!
My favorite part of the update is probably Kapp'n boat tours and the new items released.
As for my favorite Sinnoh Pokemon its definitely Mismagius. Ghost type pokemon are my favorites.

Thanks for the giveaway!!

My favourite part of the update is probably the new plants and vines and stuff, as well as the new ruin items that look amazing- I really wanted to make a ruins area at the beginning of the game so I was really happy when I saw them in the trailer.

As for my favourite sinnoh pokemon... there's too many I really like but if I had to narrow it down probably Darkrai, and the budew line

damn, you really expect me to pick a single update? well I'm just gonna say the further storage expansions. especially as they expanded it far more than I ever expected them to, and it's cost far less than I expected as well. a win/win overall

as for the pokemon though, I sure hope you accept multiple answers here. since even with gen 4 being imo the weakest in terms of designs, it still has enough standouts I love enough to be unable to decide between

now as for those personal favorites: piplup, chatot. mantyke, porygon-z, froslass, rotom, giratina, cresselia, darkrai, shaymin

honorary mention goes out to bad egg

thanks as always, btw

Aaaah, thank you for hosting such a kind giveaway! 🌟

My favourite part of the ACNH update so far has been Rhonda finding me in the plaza and asking if I wanted to hang out. I was busy, but how could I say no? 😍 Overall though, HHP is what I'm enjoying most, and I can't wait to unlock more features, find new furniture, etc!

As for Sinnoh Pokèmon, I am currently struggling to choose which starter I'm going to use in Shining Pearl! I want to choose piplup, but infernape is definitely one of my favourite Sinnoh Pokèmon, so I'm probably (definitely) going to go with Chimchar! 🔥

And an honourable mention to Munchlax, because even though I originally thought it was kind of ridiculous, I won't say no to a baby Snorlax. ❤❤❤

Thank you for doing this :)

My favourite thing from the new update is all the new nookpoint items !!!! I have been saying for a while now that I wanted new and better ones :)

My favourite Pokémon from Sinnoh is Purugly but I am sure that is no surprise :)

Last edited:
i think my favourite feature of the ACNH update so far is cooking! and my favourite sinnoh region pokemon is piplup for sure 😌

I'd love to enter!

My favourite part from the update must be the café & the gyroids... I can't wait for the café to open.
As for the pokémon.. the only pokémon version I've ever played is Pokemon Moon! I'm still working on it haha, but I do plan to buy the new Diamond/Pearl releases for the switch once I finish it. So I had to take a look at what pokémon were released back then, and I do really love (Mega) Lopunny!

Another great giveaway, thanks so much! :)

My favorite part of the update is definitely Brewster, and my favorite Pokémon from this region would be Garchomp!

Back