Giveaway 2,000 TBT giveaway! Winners announced! Congrats dabrainz, SarahSays, and toadsworthy!

Thank is for hosting this!!! My favorite part of the update is the cooking part because I can finally have a realistic ramen restaurant instead of designs on hats to imitate food LOL. My favorite sinnoh Pokemon is Infernape because that's the Pokemon who stayed with me the whole adventure when I played the original diamond/pearl game.

Thank you for the giveaway c: Good luck everyone!

Favorite part of ACNH Update: I am so happy they added Brewster, froggy chair, and gyroids! I felt like those are the biggest things that the new AC is missing. It's nice to see they haven't forgotten about us older folks that have been playing AC since we were a kid, it's very nostalgic!

Favorite Sinnoh Region Pokemon: I would have to say Drifloon because in one of the Pokemon games (can't remember which one) where there was a beauty contest mini-game he would always win for me. So he just reminds me of how cute he was in the mini-games!

I love the crops. My entire town is a farm and now it's got more than just pumpkins :D

Also... Froslass. I remember hunting down snorunt in Pokemon ruby to transfer over for the perfect froslass. Ah... I didn't know what an IV was back then :>

Thanks for this giveaway Midoriya <3

My favorite part of the ACNH update are the 9,000+ new items 😅

My favorite Sinnoh-region Pokemon would have to be Combee because...well, just look at em, they're sooo adorable 🥺

250px-415Combee.png

Thank you for this giveaway! I would say my favorite part of the update is Brewster, because I spent so much time at the Roost in Wild World, and so it really holds a soft spot in my heart, and my favorite Sinnoh region Pokemon is probably Shinx (and its evolutions,) because I just love their designs!!

Thank you so much for this!!
My favorite part of the update is Harv's Island Shopping Plaza, I'm so glad I can customize whenever I want, Shop at Kicks whenever, and actually see what wallpaper/flooring/rugs Saharah is selling!
As someone who adores Platinum trying to pick a favorite is very difficult! But honestly, even though it's tough to choose, in the end I just gotta go with Togekiss. I really love how cute/pretty it is and it will always have a special place in my heart. Togekiss almost always ends up being my main Flying type Pokemon!

My favorite part of the update has definitely been the bigger pieces of furniture... some of them really just take your breath away

And my favorite gen 4 pokemon is Drifblim! I view drifblim as a beautiful metaphor for depression, that I have struggled with myself and so I love my sad balloon boy

My favorite part about the update is the new villagers probably, I love seeing new characters, well that and the return of old ones with some of the npcs! My favorite sinnoh Pokémon is probably pachirisu because I always loved them as a kid and they are adorable!

I would like to enter, please. Thank you for running this giveaway and best of luck to everyone participating!

My favorite part of the update is slowly discovering all of the new clothes and furniture that have been added. I could just go look on Nookazon or something and see it all in a few minutes, but I'm having more fun taking things at my own pace and unlocking things from the Happy Home Paradise. Not everything I would've liked to return came back, but some did, and there's new cool stuff was added too, so I'm taking it for what it is and enjoying myself.

My favorite Sinnoh Pokémon is kind of a tough thing to answer, but I'm probably going to have to go with Gliscor. Gligar was my first non-Lake of Rage Gyarados shiny and got me interested in shiny hunting, which deepened my interest and enjoyment of the games. Gliscor has a cool typing and design (though I feel like it looks maybe a bit too bulky in 3D compared to the sprite it had in Gen IV and V), its shiny coloration is pleasant, and it has nice moves.

In an ideal world though, my favorite Sinnoh Pokémon would be Regigigas. I love its design and its position as the leader of the Regis, but it's absolutely terrible to use in-battle. If it wasn't so sabotaged with its Ability, it would be one of my favorite Pokémon. Alas.

Other favorite Sinnoh Pokémon would include Rotom (the versatility is insane, though I also like to use its standard form too), Spiritomb, Mismagius, Leafeon (my favorite Eeveelution), Torterra, and Porygon-Z. There are some others too, but this post is long enough. Sinnoh has a pretty great selection of Pokémon.

man, you never fail to blow me away with your generosity. thank you for doing this, riley! 💚

i love everything about the acnh update and dlc, but my favourite part probably has to be either the gyroids or kapp’n’s mysterious tours! as for my favourite sinnoh region pokemon, i’ll go with piplup! i’ve honestly never played any pokemon games before, but he’s adorable!

Thanks for the opportunity! 🙂

My favorite part of the ACNH update is the handheld camera option. I am having way too much fun using the different camera angles in the HHP DLC. The entire update has been great for me and personally gave some positive quality of life changes.

My favorite Pokemon introduced in the Sinnoh region is Mismagius. Misdreavus was always a Pokemon I really enjoyed the design of so when they introduced the Mismagius evolution, I had to have one on my team!

Now that I've had time to marinate in ACNH 2.0, I would say that cooking is totally my favorite. Especially while surrounded by noisy gyroids.

As for Sinnoh pokemon, I love the goofy pokemon BIDOOF.

Tysm as always for being generous and for generating great conversation.

Now that I have experienced the AC:NH update, it is time to do my entry. unless i already submitted then feel free to ignore this.

1. My favorite feature regarding the update is the Kapp'n Mystery Island Trips. Not only have I missed hearing his songs, but the ability to find Brewster there and visit new mystery islands makes me absolutely happy. I know this is something different from what most would say, but I just have a soft spot for the music in Animal Crossing.

2. My favorite Pokémon from the Sinnoh Region would have to be Infernape, the final evolution to Chimchar. Not only was Soul Silver my first Pokémon game, but my absolutely favorite. I absolutely loved carrying that little Pokémon step counter around with me, wherever I went. It brings me absolute nostalgic flashbacks to playing this game and without my obsession with my starter, Infernape (who I called, bob lol), I would have to say that is my favorite Pokémon from the region. I would like to end on a note, stating that Incineroar could never. 💅

1637171512063.png
I would like to say thank you so much for the countless giveaways you have hosted on the forum. Not only have you inspired me to host my own giveaways, but I absolutely recognize the absolute heart you put into this forum and whenever I see you post, I get that happy dope to my brain. Thanks for being a member that I enjoy seeing on this forum, it definitely makes my day. Feel free to DM if you ever want to talk or play video games. 🖤 🖤 🖤

Thank you for hosting this giveaway, it’s really kind of you!

My favourite part of the update are the boat tours, I love that you can come across seasonal islands and catch cherry-blossom petals one day and snowflakes another while the main island is in a different season and I really like how you can pick up the seasonal DIYs on these islands.

My favourite Sinnoh region Pokemon would probably be Leafeon, I always loved seeing a new Eeveelution introduced to the series and Leafeon is one of my favourites overall and a Pokemon I’ve had in my main team in most of the following games. Glaceon and Piplup are two other Pokemon I really loved in this region and are both close seconds for the top spot.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway! Hope you’re doing okay!

My favorite part of the New Horizons update is the DLC. I only have one character on my island so I didn’t really decorate inside too often, aside from during tbt events. The new items as rewards is a fun incentive to play too.

My favorite Sinnoh Pokémon is Luxray. It reminds me of the older electric Pokémon and I really like the design.

Bump (this is not an entry)!

Only around 12 hours to go until the giveaway ends! Hurry up and enter before you miss your chance! : D

Heyo!
I've only just started playing the game, so haven't played the update to it's full extent, but I'm already loving the vines and placeable ladders for scaling!
My favourite Pokémon from the Sinnoh region is definitely Mismagius!

Thank you for hosting this giveaway and giving us the chance to win!
My favorite parts of the ACNH update are the new villagers, and being able to make the shops on Harv's Island. Also, all those new items! Like 900? It's insane! I love checking shops to see if any new items pop up.

My favorite Pokémon from Sinnoh are the Shinx line and Lucario!!! I really want to catch these when I get to play the remake.
Please, pokemoncenter, ship my copy of Shining Pearl sooooooooooon!

Back