Giveaway 2,000 TBT giveaway! Winners announced! Congrats dabrainz, SarahSays, and toadsworthy!

this is so generous, thank you!

my favorite part of the update is gyroids and my favorite sinnoh region pokemon is cherubi!

Oooh, this is so nice of you! Thank you!
This update? I ended up loving the gyroids, I used to be pretty indifferent about them in previous iterations of the game but this time, I'm the crazy gyroid lady.
as for my favourite Sinnoh pokemon...mmm, i'd have to go with Leafeon. I'm a sucker for grass types.

ooooh what a nice giveaway! id love to enter if its still ok to!
my favorite part of the nh 2.0 has gotta be hhp its so fun and enjoyable! i love making new houses to fit what the villagers want esp when they have unique ideas!
as for my favorite sinnoh pokemon its gotta be garchomp however piplup is a close second

my favourite part of the update is all the new items! my favourite sinnoh pokemon is probably pachirisu <3

my favorite thing in the update is the new villagers, more specifically sasha, and my favorite sinnoh pokemon is glaceon (i think that one was introduced in sinnoh? idk bro ive never played a pokemon game i had to look it up)

:OOO Thank you for this giveaway!! My favorite thing about the update is honestly the group stretching!! I invited a friend over to my island and stretched with them, and honestly it's so fun. A complete throwback to the gamecube days. I'd also say my favorite Pokémon from the sinnoh region is Lopunny!

My favorite Sinnoh pokemon is Shinx. I'm most excited about the new villagers! Sasha is my fave and he's my new birthday twin!

So as a person who has never played an AC game before this, decorating houses is so much fun!! Having to catalog my own items to do my own house has made it more of a hassle than fun and its still basically empty. But going to work and just getting to choose the items immediately, getting a design focus, and just letting the creativity flow is amazing and its all I want to do.

As for my favorite Sinnoh pokemon, it has to be Roserade. I loved Roselia during Ruby/Sapphire but it didn't really have the firepower I could get in other pokemon for later in the game. Roserade changed that and she looks gorgeous.

I loved that nintendo added back gyroids, I missed those funky dudes. also my favorite pokemon of all time, thats even tattooed on me, is abomasnow

i'll happily enter ^_^ tyvm for hosting this!!
my favorite thing in the update would have to be the new dreamy set items and making food, and my favorite sinnoh pokemon are the gen 4 eeveelutions, leafeon and glaceon!! (thought i do think the buneary line has one of the absolute cutest shinies<3)

Thanks for the chance!!
Fav thing in the ACNH update? gyroids >__>' gotta collect em all and also the new bunny villager, Sasha! Aaaand my favorite sinnoh pokemon is chimchar!

Thanks so much for this!

My favorite part of the ACNH update is probably the Kapp'n tours! I loved going on his tours in NL and am so glad I can do that agin!

My favorite Pokemon from Sinnoh has to be Garchomp. But a close second is Lucario!

Oh god there are so many Pokemon from Sinnoh that I love aaaaaa don't make me choose 😭

My favorite part of the new update: probably the tons of beautiful furniture added, AND Brewster.
I can't choose a fave so I'll just list all the Sinnoh babies I'm fond of muahahaha *cough*

>Queen Bee Vespiquen
>My boi Piplup
>Frostlass who was great back when I did competitive (cursed body heh)
>Glameow
> The good pupper himself Lucario
> Mesprit my fave of the lake trio
> Lopunny another competitive fave (and that mega)
> Ambidextrous Ambipom
> Roserade
> And last but not least the cute kitties from the shinx line :3

Hey there! While I agree that Gengar is cute, it was technically introduced in generation one. I’ll need you to resubmit your entry in a new post with a Pokemon that was introduced in Sinnoh (generation IV). Once you do that I’ll be able to accept your entry. Thank you!
oh oops sorry, i forgot it appears in the game but is an earlier pokemon.

Uhmm i choose Infernape ^^

Thanks for doing this! Good luck to everyone.

My favorite part of the update is Marlo! I love this little godfather mafia hamster to bits. My favorite Sinnoh region pokemon is definitely Buneary. <3

Back