• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! I was wondering if i could please preorder a pirate's treasure chest, sideways pirate barrel, pirate ship helm and pirate barrel please :)

Hi Jhine,

I'd like to please order one wedding pipe organ, one stack of large star fragments, one stack of regular star fragments, and 4 nutcrackers. Sending you some tbt bells!

They are indeed orderable :)
Oh okay, I wanted to make a small order + maybe get some bells? I don't know if you want those on each specified thread or I can combine all of them into one request?

The beige puppy plush and 12mil bells (so that totals to 10TBT)?
I'd be happy to give you 15 though c:

Thank you again! I might do another order to get stuff for my partner/siblings, so thank you!

Hello!
May I please order/pre-order the following:
Flowery painting
Fake academic painting
Fake wistful painting
2 Mom’s Art
2 Mom’s Embroidery
and 4 mil IGB

I have these items that I can trade or I can just pay TBT - whatever you think is best :) Not sure how the pre-ordering works. Just let me know how much I owe and when you’d be able to come to my island 😊
Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back