• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
May I please order/pre-order the following:
Flowery painting
Fake academic painting
Fake wistful painting
2 Mom’s Art
2 Mom’s Embroidery
and 4 mil IGB

I have these items that I can trade or I can just pay TBT - whatever you think is best :) Not sure how the pre-ordering works. Just let me know how much I owe and when you’d be able to come to my island 😊
Thanks so much!
Hello there! I can have this order ready in full by the morning tomorrow as I’m offline for the night for 30 TBT :) I’ll be sure to PM you right away tomorrow to find a time when we can trade! Thank you!

hi i would like to buy some real art(long list). with the diy i ordered earlier i believe my total is 29 tbt right? thanks

paintings-wistful, academic,calm,jolly,solemn,worthy,proper,detailed,scenic,moving,amazing,quaint,basic,nice,wild right half
statues-motherly,robust,ancient,rock head,great,beautiful,informative,tremendous,valiant

hi!

i am a returning player & just got back to playing ACNH. i stopped playing before the redd/art update.
i was wondering if i would be able to purchase 1 of each genuine art item by any chance, please? i think there are 43 art pieces in total.
i don't expect this to be a quick order, and i am happy to wait as long as you need (it could be weeks, i don't mind!).

thanks in advance!

hi i would like to buy some real art(long list). with the diy i ordered earlier i believe my total is 29 tbt right? thanks

paintings-wistful, academic,calm,jolly,solemn,worthy,proper,detailed,scenic,moving,amazing,quaint,basic,nice,wild right half
statues-motherly,robust,ancient,rock head,great,beautiful,informative,tremendous,valiant
Hello! Just a heads up, just the first two items every day are 1 TBT each :) after that, real Art is 10 TBT each. Sorry about that!
Post automatically merged:

hi!

i am a returning player & just got back to playing ACNH. i stopped playing before the redd/art update.
i was wondering if i would be able to purchase 1 of each genuine art item by any chance, please? i think there are 43 art pieces in total.
i don't expect this to be a quick order, and i am happy to wait as long as you need (it could be weeks, i don't mind!).

thanks in advance!
Hello! And welcome back :) I can definitely get you 1 piece of every art by tomorrow most likely. The first two items are 1 TBT each, then after that is 10 TBT each. Are you okay with the final total of 412 TBT? If not, no worries! Just let me know what you’d like. Every day the two 1 TBT items reset!

Hello! And welcome back :) I can definitely get you 1 piece of every art by tomorrow most likely. The first two items are 1 TBT each, then after that is 10 TBT each. Are you okay with the final total of 412 TBT? If not, no worries! Just let me know what you’d like. Every day the two 1 TBT items reset!

thank you, and thanks for letting me know! i am happy to wait everyday for it to reset since i don't have much TBT at the moment if that's okay!

hi again! would I be able to preorder these items??

- emperor butterfly model
- grand q.a. birdwing model
- 3x mom embroidery

Good afternoon, Justin. 😊 I would like to pre-order an Angelfish model and a Betta model. Feel free to combine it with the rest of my recipe order. Please and thank you!~

hi i would like to buy the calm painting and the jolly painting(both real). thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back