• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! I was wondering if i could please preorder a pirate's treasure chest, sideways pirate barrel, pirate ship helm and pirate barrel please :)

Hi Jhine,

I'd like to please order one wedding pipe organ, one stack of large star fragments, one stack of regular star fragments, and 4 nutcrackers. Sending you some tbt bells!

Are the dog plushies for December considered orderable or not? :eek:

They are indeed orderable :)
Oh okay, I wanted to make a small order + maybe get some bells? I don't know if you want those on each specified thread or I can combine all of them into one request?

The beige puppy plush and 12mil bells (so that totals to 10TBT)?
I'd be happy to give you 15 though c:

Thank you again! I might do another order to get stuff for my partner/siblings, so thank you!

Hello!
May I please order/pre-order the following:
Flowery painting
Fake academic painting
Fake wistful painting
2 Mom’s Art
2 Mom’s Embroidery
and 4 mil IGB

I have these items that I can trade or I can just pay TBT - whatever you think is best :) Not sure how the pre-ordering works. Just let me know how much I owe and when you’d be able to come to my island 😊
Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back