• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again! XD May I pre-order the Sea Butterfly and Puffer Fish models? Please and thanks so much! 😊

Hi there friend! Can I pre-order genuine Great and genuine Gallant statues? Tysm!!! 😊

Hi again! Can I get the heavy curtain wall paper, cityscape wallpaper moms art, and Pippy's photo? Is that 8 tbt? Also I know this is on a different thread but could you craft me a big Festive tree and 4 tabletop festive trees? I have the materials. :)

Hi may I please have one piece of

Dimetrodon Skull (3)

Thank you a lot!

Could I get two more valiant statues? They are very popular with my family lol. And could I also get 2 big festive tree diys

Hey, I'd like to place another order for multiple things from all your different shops. Hope you don't mind me combining them all into one here:

Studio Wall Spotlight (White, Blue, Purple)
Study Poster (Multiplication Tables)
Stately Wall
Colorful Puzzle Wall
Colorful Puzzle Flooring
Red Carpet

Industrial Wall
Koi Model (Pre-Order)

Flower Stand DIY
Steel Flooring DIY

I think altogether that would be 23 TBT (11 for orderables, 2 for Saharah and model, and 10 for DIY). IDK when you'll have the Koi model ready but I'd be willing to wait on this entire order until then if that's possible? Also I think you said you need to get the DIYs from another island in the morning, so I'll totally wait until tomorrow or the day after for all of this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back