• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Zarf is zelling ztuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Can I get the following?

DIY:
— Infused water dispenser

CLOTHES:
Mom’s handknit sweater (quilted)
Mom’s handmade apron (animals)
Mom’s knapsack (cherries)

Thank you so much friend!

Hey for sure! Are you available now? I can do pick up or drop off, whichever you prefer :D
Hii! My island is a bit cluttered atm so I hope pick-up is fine. ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ Is this 4 TBT in total? I’ll send it over to you now.

Yep, thanks! I'll PM you a dodo code in 10-ish minutes!!
I think I accidentally sent you only 2 TBT (on my phone and my hands are shaky lol). But I sent over another 2! So sorry ㅠㅠ

I think I accidentally sent you only 2 TBT (on my phone and my hands are shaky lol). But I sent over another 2! So sorry ㅠㅠ
No problem! And thanks for waiting!! I forgot the clothes were in my second character's storage so it took me a while to get them

I'll actually just send the code here cus I don't think anyone else reads these xD It's LSJ0W

No problem! And thanks for waiting!! I forgot the clothes were in my second character's storage so it took me a while to get them

I'll actually just send the code here cus I don't think anyone else reads these xD It's LSJ0W
On my way! I’m Yana from Honeypot. ♡ and its no problem at all! I know you’re supposed to be offline by now based on your original post so if anything, thank YOU!

Hi! I'd like to get one of each villager photo, if possible! Would 20 TBT be fair? Thank you!

Hi yeah that totally works! Would you be available to trade now? I can do either your island or mine :D
Hi! I am available to trade now! And I think it would be easier if you came to my island, I'll message you my dodo code here in a second!

Hi! May I have the following recipes for 1tbt each?

Apple jam
Apple smoothie
Cookies
Frosted cookies
Fruit cupcakes
Fruit pizza
Mixed-fruits pie
Orange smoothie
Orange tart
Peach jam
Peach smoothie
Pizza margherita
Pound cake
Pumpkin scones
Pumpkin soup
Salad
Snack bread
Tomato bagel sandwich
Veggie crepe
Veggie sandwich

20 tbt? :3

Hi! May I have the following recipes for 1tbt each?

Apple jam
Apple smoothie
Cookies
Frosted cookies
Fruit cupcakes
Fruit pizza
Mixed-fruits pie
Orange smoothie
Orange tart
Peach jam
Peach smoothie
Pizza margherita
Pound cake
Pumpkin scones
Pumpkin soup
Salad
Snack bread
Tomato bagel sandwich
Veggie crepe
Veggie sandwich

20 tbt? :3
Hi absolutely! I can trade now if you're free too, just lmk if you'd prefer your island or mine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back