Official Pattern Requests Thread

Durandal.png

Could Anyone make me a town flag out of this blade please? I can pay 10 tbt to whoever makes it (Also please notify me when it is done.)

I'd really like a flag for my town. Here's the inspiration behind it
It's pretty small+ rural with brick sidewalks. It's kind of quaint. I'd like something like a tree or a brick path like the one shown. Willing to pay in tbt/igb

Maybe like this but with a brick path :
IMG_1942.jpg

Would anyone be willing to help me, I need someone to make me a pink, brick path with a white border of some sort. I will pay 2 million igb. Please pm me of u can help!

Would anyone be willing to help me, I need someone to make me a pink, brick path with a white border of some sort. I will pay 2 million igb. Please pm me of u can help!

I haven't made the borders yet, but how do you feel about this as a main color?

FRtxKnd.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone please make me a female outfit that mesh good with the socker shorts that is a little skimpy that has 2 forms of the shirt I prefer when you do it you use the long sleeve shirt because its easier to edit if its not the sleeveless shirt?

What I want is a shirt that shows some skin where the qr image shows some of the characters belly and some sort of a fun blue and purple top either a tube top or a bikini top I know you guys cant do pixel art since its a non detailed thing the next part of the image is a coat but its the same image but opened but short on the bottom of the coat with the same kind of tube top or some kind of tube top i'm trying to make something fun for the summer and to keep warm in the fall and winter?

Also off topic I don't know if the new animal crossing mobile game will allow qr codes of some sort but i'm trying to stock up on qr codes for next month?

Thanks

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could design me a wooden boards path with grass and flowers popping through, kind of like these:
3252066436_1_9_e6J16UGX.jpg

but without as much grass around them?
If anyone is willing to, I'd pay in tbt or igb! :D Also, I'd need both a horizonal and a vertical version if that's okay.

Last edited:
i would really love a shirt of Apple (the hamster) and/or deirdre!!
thank you <3

Looking for this Dress that had a Blue Jacket with Flowers on it and had a Black Skirt on it. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also need a flag that has a Shooting Star on it of sorts. :eek:

Hey everyone! I was hoping for some help with my village flags. One town is named "Honey" and the other is "Milk". Would love it if the style of the two flags was similar :)
Thanks!

Edit: I ended up making my own flags, and I think they came out really great!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Last edited:
Could someone be so kind to make a qr code for me? I am currently trying to have a gray tiled (rectangular tiles please) path with bushes on either side with blue ornaments hanging on the bushes. If anyone would like to do this that would be awesome

Can someone please make me cute short sleeve suit tops in black and white ( may have purple details). for my villagers to wear? I’m running a gothic old style town and I think it would look super cute! I like frilly cute things. Suits looking like thre men’s and lady recruit suits from the game look nice :)

( also since I want my villagers to wear it , I won’t be able to display it on my ables, so if it man possible for thre person to also visit my town and display them?)

Last edited:
Hello, I was also wondering if anyone could possibly make me a town flag? I was hoping one that had the in game item amethyst With a black back ground. And maybe a border ( just a line all around slightly lighter in dark gray just to have a border).
Any help isn’t greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Hello, I was also wondering if anyone could possibly make me a town flag? I was hoping one that had the in game item amethyst With a black back ground. And maybe a border ( just a line all around slightly lighter in dark gray just to have a border).
Any help isn?t greatly appreciated. :)

I've made you a flag, but I don't have a QR code machine for my new town. As soon as I Mabel gets the machine for Sable, I'll be sure to create one. :)

Sending it to you it as a VM (Or, PM?)

Does anyone here know how to make a cracked brick path? Like a brick road but all the bricks are out of place or overgrown?

Hello! I am looking to order two town flags- one for my pink,yellow, fiarytale tow of IvyBelle and the Other for the town of Neverland! I can pay c:

Back