• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you want for Christmas??

Hmm... Ketchup's amiibo card, more charms for my stretchy choker, good-quality headphones, earrings, one of those necklaces with a crystal on it, a Heart Glow Wand or Toy Hammer collectible... :rolleyes:

c: A few dozen manga (which won't happen xD), A Dr. Pepper shirt (since I got one for my husband, i want to be matching *-*), a few ACNL amiibo cards, and more fox onesies (for my unborn daughter of course xD)

Amiibo cards, Pok?mon Ultra Sun, and a new drone. I already got my main present early which was a 3ds XL. I sound greedy but this is just what I want. I?m most likely not going to get much.

well my mom is buying me a used/refurbished dslr canon camera with a couple of lenses so i'm excited for that! also i know my gf is getting me mario rabbids bc i spoiled the surprise (oops lol) and i'm excited for that too. i don't really care what i get for xmas though, i'm just excited to spend time with my family and give them gifts! :)

I am soooooooooo... excited for my gifts this year! Since my family is poor and doesn't have much money my sister and I worked to earn $100 to put with the $100 dollar gift that we get every year so we could finally upgrade from our Wii to a Wii u! (Don't even think about saying I should of gotten a Switch; I chose the Wii U over it anyway if you must know) and then some games and I am over the top happy!

honestly a N3DS (the standard kind which is ofc already out of production in NA)
not happening though unless I get it for myself, since I'm an adult people expect me to buy my own **** hahaha ;'/

Back