• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browsing the forums and listening to music. Nothing else to really do.

Just chillin with two lil bebes
Oh no it's sideways RIP 15021378949521985921468.jpg
Don't judge I won that blue bunny at the corn show lol I think it's adorable xDDD

Laying on my bed in my dark room with candles lit listening to Lana Del Rey... :)

Wondering when the folks are gonna get home.

Trying to organize approximately 37 pages of marching band music into 5 tiny flip-folder pages

It's almost 3am and I'm still working on a commission for ayme.miller. It's proving to be very difficult since I'm not used to drawing OCs this complicated. And I only have one reference to work from so that's makes the process even more difficult.

Not much should probably get dressed though lol.

And complaining on all red units on FE Heroes not being Chrom bc he's the one unit I will never get

Wondering if I should go back to sleep.

Woke up at like 12pm today... I worked on that commission until about 3am and I couldn't work on it any more.

I need to start going to bed at about 9pm...

Waiting for my browser to be more responsive...for some reason it decided to start lagging like hell.

Last edited:
Trying to make a decent competitive team in Pokemon in time for the TBT fair tournament
Hopefully I actually make a decent team

attempting to get some work done, but here I am so you can all tell how that's going

I've been doing trades and working on my new leaf town all day rip
I'm starting to feel really sluggish... I should go take a walk orz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back