• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took a grand tour with the vacuum cleaner around the apartment, I swear my mom is the most greasy and gross person with food -.- Washed most of the dishes too some have to loosen up its fat and **** before I rinse them..

Gonna go down to the booze store I think too.

Texting with my boyfriend as he gets ready for work, about to start packing to go home tomorrow though, yay

Looking at N64's profile and saw she was looking at this thread.

Just got home from a fun day. VW car show and a live performance by a popular country singer. Got a few things at the car show, like a shirt, 2 bumper stickers, and a Gemini charm. It was gr8!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking at N64's profile and saw she was looking at this thread.

Are you stalking me?? xDDD

I'm at Menards with my dad buying stuff for our laundry room. I'm painting the room a turquoise color ^o^

Trying to teach myself ballet from youtube. It's very hard

Just got back from grandma's, might play some garden warfare 2 bc i need munnies and level up

Trying to get past Cyrus in Pokemon Platinum while watching Shrek on my portable DVD player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back