• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the bathroom after watching half of descendants 2 o_O

(Don't call me a baby! My lil sis made me watch it)

contemplating my life choices
Same.

It's 2am and I'm still not asleep. Like I'm really tired and I would love to go to bed but... like something just telling me that it's too early to go to sleep. I don't like being up late and I don't like waking up late, but I guess in a way I do...

listening to music, botting runescape, waiting for 1pm to roll round when my friend is coming to hang out, waiting for my mum to go to the hospital, waiting for the bathroom to be free, eating cereal

Waiting for my hair to dry haha.. Just had a shower and then I'm about to wash/rinse my tiedye shirts and stuff c:

Omw home from the grocery store. I'm gonna go home and eat some pizza, and prob fall asleep eatin it xDD

Last edited:
Waiting to let my dog out so that I can FINALLY GO TO BED! Sweet, sweet bed.

Sittin in bed! It's 9:30pm where I am, so I'm browsing the forum and playing ACNL :) also watching some youtube!

It's 12:42 AM where I'm at right now. I'm watching Impractical Jokers reruns and looking at some of my action figures.

Currently browsing the Switch club forum and TBT, hoping someone replies to my thread in the art shop.

It's 1:44 am, I should prob be going to sleep.... yeah I'll just do that later...

I'm all with the sweatpants and the casual animal crossing forum browsing!! Just got here, thought I'd get acquainted. Prooobably it's about time to sleep.

I thought about making herbal tea, but was ultimately too lazy.

Laying in my bed, listenin to some loud music, waitin for my sleeping meds to kick in. I really don't wanna be up til 3am again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back