• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layin here with my kitteh watching AVGN. I'm like super tired but I don't want to go to sleep... jesus depression sucks.

Trying to send a video through text that won't load and getting increasingly frustrated

Ughhh finally found someone who sells this figure.. but no you can't even go via Buyee.. fantastic.

I'm currently working on a reference for an art trade. I'm trying to draw smaller on my 3ds screen and even though I have an XL it's still a bit of a pain without zooming in.

Last edited:
Watching TV, drinking Aloe Vera, playing AC kinda, and jumping for joy that I didn't have to get a needle today

I'm such a child omg

Watching TV, drinking Aloe Vera, playing AC kinda, and jumping for joy that I didn't have to get a needle today

I'm such a child omg

If that needle were supposed to be blood test, then you're not a child like that at all. If there's anything I can't stand it's blood tests... I just hate when they press the needle in (I don't really have good or visible veins etc.) and leave it.. I mean why can't you just take my nose bleed or stuff lol

If that needle were supposed to be blood test, then you're not a child like that at all. If there's anything I can't stand it's blood tests... I just hate when they press the needle in (I don't really have good or visible veins etc.) and leave it.. I mean why can't you just take my nose bleed or stuff lol

LOL I might just suggest that next time,
I get nose bleeds on the regular anyway xD

LOL I might just suggest that next time,
I get nose bleeds on the regular anyway xD

Same, my body is like the most sensitive thing ever so I could just mess around there and .. boom lol

But yeah tbh why can't they just suck the blood somewhere else less sensitive :(

Same, my body is like the most sensitive thing ever so I could just mess around there and .. boom lol

But yeah tbh why can't they just suck the blood somewhere else less sensitive :(

Ugh because stupid veins are most reachable there </3
The lady who usually takes it does an amazing job, but everyone else doing it
causes me to bruise -_-

Ugh because stupid veins are most reachable there </3
The lady who usually takes it does an amazing job, but everyone else doing it
causes me to bruise -_-
well ugh mine aren't reachable at all so they have to do some nice digging lol.. and yeah i hate it bc i have low pressure as hell.. i always faint :(

Thinking about going to bed, even though it's only 7 PM here...

It's 5:30pm and I'm going to the Asian supermarket to get some ramen because I've been cravin the good kind and maruchan and cup noodles aren't doing it for me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back