• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What color is your hair right now? Do you like bleaching your hair?

I'm a born brunette, and I don't think I'll ever change my hair. I love it, actually. My hair is medium brown with a teeny hint of red, and I have natural copper and gold highlights... but, I do get bored of it a lot, so I usually spice up my hair by cutting a few inches off every few months

lololol I bleached my hair and did it all kinds of colours, bright pink, orange, blue, purple.
NEVER again, all the bleach caused my hair to fall out in clumps. Thankfully that was a good few years ago

Now I got my natural dark brown

My hair is my natural brown color. I wanna dye it fun colors but at the same time I don't wanna fry it with chemicals.

My hair is its natural color dark brown right now but I've been thinking about either dying it completely pitch black or getting an ombre...or just going completely blonde, haven't decided on any yet ?\_(ツ)_/?

a mix between that cherry black semi-permanent dye and my natural brown, waiting for it to rinse off so I can dye it a better red.. damn having too dark hair lol xD

I have brown hair but I'm planning on either dye it blonde in he future or buy a bunch of wigs

my hair color has been red for way to many years by now xD but sense i could dye it, ive been red ! i have not bleached my hair in years but i do use a cream base of 30-40 with the lorel highcolor highlights to achieve the bright red color .

Right now it's a natural dark brown, never bleached or dyed but have considered dying part of it purple or something, even though I'd never actually do that probably

My hair is dyed brown currently, though the color is definitely fading. My natural hair color is showing pretty badly from the roots and I'm considering dyeing it again soon since I very much prefer brown to my natural, weird sand-ish color.

Back