• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Normas hair looks like a dog butt

I'm starting to look at other villagers hair to see if there's other hidden butts
Freckles' hair resembles a butt.

1705714783759.png

No please stop I want to be able to look at villagers normally. 😭
For me, I can’t look at Shari the same anymore since someone on this forum brought up the reason why her arms and legs are yellow. I’ll let you figure it out yourself.

Otherwise, I’ve done quite a good job of not letting “unseeable” things affect me.

Omg 😅

I just got Norma on my island, and now I'll never be able to unsee that. Poor Norma, lol...

Maybe I'll gift her a hat, although the hats always fit differently on the villagers. I'll have to find her a big hat with flowers or something.

Reminds me of the Shari pee hands. Once you see it, its never the same. That being said, I think it looks like maybe a certain types of hairless or short-haired dogs, but not what most think of dogs (retrievers, labs, etc) which is why maybe some don't see it.

Omg 😅

I just got Norma on my island, and now I'll never be able to unsee that. Poor Norma, lol...

Maybe I'll gift her a hat, although the hats always fit differently on the villagers. I'll have to find her a big hat with flowers or something.

Haha I always call her dog butt now when she's playing 😂
Poor Norma 💜
Post automatically merged:

Reminds me of the Shari pee hands. Once you see it, its never the same. That being said, I think it looks like maybe a certain types of hairless or short-haired dogs, but not what most think of dogs (retrievers, labs, etc) which is why maybe some don't see it.
Yeah haha I've seen that too, made me kind of want her on my island.

Back