• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Normas hair looks like a dog butt

Skeeve

Suave Gentleman
Bells
Quirky Doll
Tin Robot
I'm watching my gf design her town and I noticed that Normas hair looks like a dog or cat butt. I can never unsee it, so now you all must live with the same burden as I.

Edit:
Villagers found that have hair that looks like butts. (Or other things.)

Norma: dog bum
Freckles: bum

Attachments

• 20240118_150713.jpg
    20240118_150713.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Normas not normal1.png
    Normas not normal1.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
At first, I'm pretty sure this thread said "normal hair looks like a dog butt" and I was wondering "what even is normal hair??" I see it, but that dog has no tail.
Hahaha. Oh yeah it does!

Attachments

• 20240118_150710.jpg
    20240118_150710.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 6
At first, I'm pretty sure this thread said "normal hair looks like a dog butt" and I was wondering "what even is normal hair??" I see it, but that dog has no tail.
Not gonna lie, I thought it said normal hair too and I was like, wait, what? I see it though lol

This is going to be the hottest debate of the year on this forum. I'm calling it.
I'm starting to look at other villagers hair to see if there's other hidden butts
Post automatically merged:

Now I ain't no artist. Yall made me do this. Its even got little toe beans!

Normas not normal1.png

20240118_150713.jpg

Last edited:
I was so excited when I saw little pig tales on the back of her head when I saw her in HHP! I am a sucker for designs on the back of villager's heads so I was pleasantly surprised!

But no, I didn't think it looks like a dog's butt LOL! But I can see how you saw that while watching your gf's screen hahahahaha

I was so excited when I saw little pig tales on the back of her head when I saw her in HHP! I am a sucker for designs on the back of villager's heads so I was pleasantly surprised!

But no, I didn't think it looks like a dog's butt LOL! But I can see how you saw that while watching your gf's screen hahahahaha
Hahaha she can never look the same to me! 🤣 that's it I ruined the whole game! Lol

Don't worry guys, we're going to vote on this at Nookipedia. The mods there accepted my poll and it's up!!!1

View attachment 532329
I’m disappointed that I actually checked the site and didn’t pay attention to the dates or the fact that the username was as “Fake Username”. Still, this is cool.

Back