What color is your hair right now? Do you like bleaching your hair?

my current hair color is black, but i would like to dye my hair one day

idk what color to dye it with tho

My hair as brown right now, but I’ve dyed my hair purple before with temporary hair dye. It’s a lot of effort though, the dye gets on everything and you have to reapply it every 1 or 2 days. At least it doesn’t damage your hair.

My hair is a natural really dark brown with red highlights. I had a phase where i really wanted to dye it and bleach it and stuff like that but then it just.. stopped interesting me. also it looks like too much work to maintain, and if slacked on i find that it looks really ... ugly because you can tell from the natural color dsijfda

Naturally dark brown with hints of red when it hits sunlight? According to mum anyway. If I were to dye it, I'd highlight the tips with a lighter brown or pastel purple-gray.

Last edited:
it's a natural dark red. if i dye it, it won't be able to go back because of the different strand pigmentation, from what i've heard. plus i think i'd look even uglier with any other color. it's a shame, really

I'm too scared of the damage to bleach my hair. I used to bleach it when it was a pixie cut but now I keep it black.

red on top and then brown. might get a rinse out dye treatment bc i swear my hair is pretty dead rn

it's black atm but i'm planning to bleach and dye it again, i'm just deciding between mint green and red-pink... i have both the dyes already i just need to pick one!

Right now I've got a sick dirty-punk-core bright green pseudo-mullet. It's not a true mullet at all, I've just let my hair grow out after shaving it in the spring. The dye job is a bit shoddy, but I'm a DIY or die sort of guy. Been doing my own hair for years, ever since my mom let me. My hairdresser is cool, but I'm cooler.

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's black atm but i'm planning to bleach and dye it again, i'm just deciding between mint green and red-pink... i have both the dyes already i just need to pick one!

If you're edgy enough, do a split dye!! If that doesn't work with your style, I'd do a red-pink since it's spooky season, and save the mint green for Christmas time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My hair as brown right now, but I’ve dyed my hair purple before with temporary hair dye. It’s a lot of effort though, the dye gets on everything and you have to reapply it every 1 or 2 days. At least it doesn’t damage your hair.

LOL just get regular dye. I've gotten used to dying my hair at home and I don't get the dye on anything after a bit of practice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my current hair color is black, but i would like to dye my hair one day

idk what color to dye it with tho

Coming from a Professional Punk, dye your hair green, teal, or blue. I can't really explain it, but those colors look a lot better after bleaching than warmer colors. That's just if you do it at home, though. I'd say in general, don't dye your hair a pastel color, because you'd have to upkeep it a lot and basically pay to keep your hair looking decent. The darker the color you dye it, the less maintenance your hair requires.

Last edited:
I've bleached my hair twice and I was not very happy with the result. Monica described how to lighten hair without bleach in her blog once: https://mystraightener.com/. Bleach can cause hair dryness so the options she described there are better. Now my hair is dark broun (shoulder length) and I'm satisfied with my new hairstyle.

My hair is naturally dark brown but I used dye without bleach and it made it so my hair turns light brown when in sunlight so thats cool. I bleached my hair once in 7th grade and it was turquoise blue but faded to green lmao

platinum blonde rn. i dont necessarily like to bleach my hair but its not too hard to take care of after bleaching it because my hair is quite short lol

Medium brown. I'm sensitive to bleach, so the smell is really bad, it itches, and gives me a migraine. I bleached my hair one time to make it purple and decided to never do it again. My hair kept growing back in as a very orange strawberry blond color (which is fine, I guess, but that is not even remotely my natural hair color). It kept growing in like that for years (about 4?) until it finally decided to grow in actually brown again. Never again, lol.

My hair is naturally brown, but it's been dyed black for many years now. Too scared to touch bleach haha

My hair is dark brown. One day I wanna dye it a lighter color.

My hair was a deep, space-y purple. However, now it has faded to grey with purple roots. I intend to recolor it soon, possibly purple again, or something else. Naturally, my hair is dark brown.

my hair color is dark brown. i've never bleached it before. the most i've done to it is dye it auburn, some blonde highlights, and then ombre. i stopped messing with it because i missed my natural hair

Just plain ol' brown. I want to dye it purple, but 1 I'm too scared to damage my nice healthy hair and 2 my job doesn't allow that.

Back