What color is your hair right now? Do you like bleaching your hair?

rn my hair is dark brown with some green it, and i'd like to dye it all green sometime in the near future.

Right now it's brown with a blue streak in it. I am going to dye it all blue on Thursday, which I am very excited for.

I've never dyed mine and I don't think I while and mines dark brown right now.

My haio\r isa between honey blonde and just normal blonde, never thought about bleaching it because iv never thought it would look very good to me xP

Mine is silver.

For two years before that I bleached it ash blonde. I?ll probably go back to that at some point.

I have never bleached my hair I have no reason to since my hair is already a really light blonde colour which I am so glad about because I am really happy with it! In the past I have wanted to dye my hair crazy colours like greens, blues and purples but I never actually done it because I didn?t want it to effect the natural colour of my hair.

Bleaching your hair is very bad and it never looks right on anyone, it just looks bad. And my hair color is very dark brown.

Bleached mine and dyed it purple. It's down to my waist at this point, though i'm not sure how long I really want it.

I never put color into my hair or used spechial treatments. It?s a muddy-dark blonde color that you see very often with women in Europe and super thin. Many women I have met really dislike this hair color and think its the most boring there is...I don?t think its that bad and I feel happy with my hair. It wouldnt keep its softness and would probably get badly damaged if I ever tried to use bleach because of its thinness. If I had a normal hair lengh I would have considered cutting my hair into a longer bob and bleaching it to white because that would probably look quite cute. My hair is naturally in big, soft curls but because its so long it appears perfectly straight. If I ever cut it, I might be able to see my natural curls again^^

Last edited:
My hair naturally is dark brown/Black. Then I dyed it to brown/blondish at the tips. Then I got it cut, so my natural hair came back a little bit. Then i got it cut again, so as of now it?s both brown and dark brown.

Currently like 50 shades of brown since it gets brighter in summer and it's like all old hair dyes rn lol

I bleached my hair once and it was a real disaster. It ruined my hair and it took ages to make it look normal. This blog helped me out - I found some tips on how to cure my hair there. Now I'm trying to use only natural care products. My hair is brown and wavy asit was before.

Currently it's plain ol' black. Which is natural for me.

as dirty blond as it's been since i became a shut-in

Right now it's pink.
In the last two weeks I've changed like 5 times or more the colour though.. q-q
At first it was brown, then orange, then light purple, then dark purple, then blonde, then pastel pink and now a strong pink xD

Grey, simply as a result of awful genetics. Starting turning when I was 12, and there's almost no brown left now. I used to dye to cover it, but for the last year-and-a-half or so I've just left it.

I shaved all my hair off in November last year, and I've been bald since then. Before that, I had my hair various shades of blue and green for about eight years.

Back