• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's something you wish you could experience again?

Undertale springs to mind. A really feel-good game that is super fun the first time you play it. Actually this applies not only to Undertale but to a lot of games that benefit from surprises both good and bad.

Traveling often. Even though the circumstances with my mom's rich ex boyfriend were NOT good I miss having the opportunity to try new things and go to some really amazing places, so even though there was horrible aspects it was nice to get to try that out. I hope to be well enough off someday to be able to do that again.

watching dangan ronpa again for the first time
watching tokyo ghoul again for the first time
meeting my best friend for the first time
summer 2012 and summer 2014
literally all of 2009

summer 2013. watching dangan ronpa with my best friends while it was airing. getting into skype calls until 3 am watching stupid videos.
man, life was simple and good. still is, just none of my friends are up at 3 am anymore :mad:

- The trip to Iceland my dad took me on as a 21st birthday present. It's possibly the most beautiful country in the world if you ask me, and I'll never forget seeing the northern lights in a snowy field late at night. Amazing isn't the word.
- Meeting my then-boyfriend for the first time in real life on a trip to Paris, which his family kindly paid for me to join. It was stupidly romantic, just the ticket for that crazy silly puppy love thing. Whatever happens between us in the future, I think a part of me will always get the warm nostalgia fuzzies over that one.
- School trips to Berlin and Barcelona. Mixture of nostalgia, and feeling like actually, at that age (14), I really wasn't old enough to fully appreciate what we got to see, and was still a bit too shy to really enjoy the company of my classmates on what felt like a huge adventure back then.

...I didn't expect that they would all be the times I've been able to travel somewhere, but hey! I guess that's really just something I'd like to be able to do and savour more in general!

2008-2010 when i lived in maine. my best friend lived a few houses down so we'd go to each others houses and play on our ds's. we also took a lot of road trips in our RV since the ocean was so close. im never forgiving my dad for making us move back to vermont. its nice but maine was too

I wish I could be back in 2008, before I learned my dad was sick and before he died.... Things were easier back then.

It'd also be awesome if I could go back to the Halloween of 2013, when my friends and I plus some strangers went trick or treating in a big group and then hung out at our high school just watching the fireworks. Or, back in early 2016 when I was in an APU and I constantly felt supported and understood. It was nice :)

Reading book series' such as The Maze Runner, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, A Series of Unfortunate Events.
Watching the Death Note anime.
Being a kid and experiencing Animal Crossing and other video games (mostly Animal Crossing though).

Back