• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was your best day in 2024 so far?

Flyffel

Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
For me it was probably my birthday in February. My boyfriend, my best friend and I went to eat at a really good buffet in the mountains and we celebrated after that at my besties place. My bf had made a really good cheesecake like always. 😊

Feel free to add a picture or two if you want to and have something!

20240218_193244.jpg

I attended a live televised pro wrestling event with my brother. He's a much bigger fan than I am.

The show was fun, but the special part was getting him to come along and watching him have a blast. He doesn't get to do it often. It was mostly luck that he happened to be visiting at the time.

His joy was contagious, and getting to see a loved one smile like that is something that will always stick with me.

That highly depends. I'll go on streaks where I have a bunch of good days and then maybe I'll have a bad day every once in awhile. It used to be worse. Currently I'm on a streak of good days, but I don't think I've had my best day of 2024 yet! I'm going to the Texas Rangers home opener on the 28th this month (first home game after they won the World Series), so that'll probably be a blast.

The first day I visited my boyfriend at his new job (which is over an hour from where I live) and dropped off food and got to see where he's working now and see him in his uniform. Good food. And then on the way home I discovered my favorite crystal shop was literally down the road... So I obviously stopped and got crystals. Was probably one of the best that I can remember. Other than that, I've had several days where I've napped on my Squishmallow (Dear) that my bf got me for our anniversary (it was the most random gift ever and I loved it) with a movie in the background and my fairy lights on. I like naps.

So far, February 14th and March 6th have been really good and probably my best days of this year so far. <333

February 14th was Valentine's Day, so I really enjoyed getting VD gifts throughout the games <3333
except for WW, since it doesn't have it ;-; I also got some writing done before logging onto the games.

March 6th was also really good because a new mobile game I had been waiting for since October finally came out. So, I spent most of the day plating it. And to top it off, my brother order Popeyes for us for lunch ^___^

This year hasn’t really been a happy one for me or last couple of months of last year. I guess maybe when my mom let me get splatoon 3 & splatoon 2 recently. I’ve been having so much fun playing with other tbt splatoon players too :) Never thought I’d like multiplayer games again.

Nothing special happened in 2024 so far, the only places I went to were the groceries and dentist (who took all my money again). I guess my best day was a day when construction guys weren't working, I'm so fed up to be waken up every morning with lot of noises and guys yelling. (they even pee in our backyard...first thing I see in the morning when opening the curtains) :sick:. A quiet day where nothing happened was my best day.

This is a funny story... there was one (count: 1) delusional day where I thought I was about to get a dream job with enough pay to be able to really positively impact/change my lifestyle... obviously I did not get it lol but that one moment where I thought my life could change for the better was really motivating and impactful for me. And needless to say, even though nothing came from that delulu manifesting mess, I would still argue it's been the best day of the year so far 😊 I can't say I've ever felt hope like that before.

definetely when i went up to london to go see my sibling back in early january! and to get my mullet cut! they made loads of vegan lasagne for dinner and we travelled to brighton via train the next day. lots of travelling and really yum food. was also mega cold. i really miss the place and vibes where i had a super slay chicken burrito. really awesome couple of days (':

Back