• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's a song you absolutely loathe?

I don't hate any songs-- hating anything in general wastes my mental energy. I do get a bit annoyed by how same-y the popular dance songs sound but it's whatever.

Even my parents (who grew up with that song) freaking hate it.

Wow, glad I'm not alone! My parents don't care for it either. But it is played so much on Classic Rock stations, and my ex really liked the song. I have no clue why. It is so cringeworthy I don't even know where to start with it. lol

Wow, glad I'm not alone! My parents don't care for it either. But it is played so much on Classic Rock stations, and my ex really liked the song. I have no clue why. It is so cringeworthy I don't even know where to start with it. lol

I feel like classic rock stations replay the same songs too. You think you'll catch a break from repeats but no. If I'm sick of those songa, I could only imagine how those who grew up with it feel. The little muppet part or whatever it is that go woop woooo is the worst part tbh haha.

I feel like classic rock stations replay the same songs too. You think you'll catch a break from repeats but no. If I'm sick of those songa, I could only imagine how those who grew up with it feel. The little muppet part or whatever it is that go woop woooo is the worst part tbh haha.

Yeah, that whistling sound is just the worst thing. It takes the song from being annoying to being cringeworthy (although the lyrics are very cringeworthy by themselves). I just can not believe this song was very liked, or is liked today. It's just so bad.

Taylor Swift's songs always just irritate me, they all just sound very arrogant and entitled, not completely sure why.

That annoying ass song "Scars to Your Beautiful". Makes me wanna barf

An older song: "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas.. or pretty much anything by Black Eyed Peas

I'm sure there's a lot more I'm not thinking of right now.

Any song that's very obviously about sex because WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE STOP MAKING THEM!! On that note, Ariana Grande's songs. Also, The Chainsmokers just keeps releasing the same song over and over again.

Some song with kids singing "I don't care" all the time, I loathe it!!! I hear it all the time in tv commercials.

Last edited:
"It's Not Unusual" makes me want to claw my ears out.

This just reminds me of the John Mulaney story about when him and friend played "What's New Pussycat" a million times on the jukebox and threw in "it's not unusual" to give people a break before playing it a million more times. XD

what does the fox say. i still hear people listening to it and i just wanna snatch their phone and crush it

Side to Side by Ariana Grande.

Love the tune.

Hate the lyrics if they truly mean about what they said they mean. >_>

Christmas Music.

The only one I can tolerate is The Little Drummer Boy.

Back