What's a song you absolutely loathe?

Annoying ass trap rap with triplet flows, Migos, Future, Lil Pump, Lil Yachty, Lil Xan, XXXtentacion, Gucci Mane. Like it's all garbage, even though I like a lot of other hip hop artists.

Last edited:
Taylor Swift Look What You Made Me Do. I just couldn't get into it and I honestly don't understand what people like about it :/

Blurred Lines. I think everyone forgot about it and I'm glad.

thanks for reminding me of that **** lol : |

also a lot of instrumental video game music that are just bleeping noise i have to turn off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah if I have to mention one song, there's a godawful Swedish cover of Quem te viu, quem te v?, called Deirdre's Samba or something, I just wanna throw up whenever I hear it ugh

I hate anything made by Babymetal. Babymetal in general is terrible...They don't even know what metal is(They called Metallica a PERSON. THEY THINK "METALLICA-SAN" IS A PERSON LIKE WHAT). It's just crappy Jpop that calls itself metal. Unacceptable.

Yes they are horrid and their "baby school girl" appearance is just creepy like.. go away.

also what they think the band is a person.. idk whether to laugh or cry

I hated that era back sometime in 2013, when skrillex and dubstep/dance music became really popular, so pop artists on the radio started to emulate dubstep into their music. It's godawful. Same goes with trap remixes of pop songs, it's grating to listen to.

“One day when the light is open, I just want to feel this moment...”

My friend sung that song for a WHOLE YEAR in high school, and it was very annoying. Lol

Despacito for sure. Everyone at my school plays it at lunch and i hate it. Everyday my friends always ask if ive heard despacito 2 yet and my opinions on the song. I hate it. Funnily enough though, i could play the song on recorder before the whole ordeal.

that one song where it was like "why you gotta be so rude" wAS SO ANNOYING, it still plays on the radio to this day and my mom loves it so i cant change it and i get so pissed off for the rest of the day lmao

Despacito for sure. Everyone at my school plays it at lunch and i hate it. Everyday my friends always ask if ive heard despacito 2 yet and my opinions on the song. I hate it. Funnily enough though, i could play the song on recorder before the whole ordeal.

DES
Pa
CITO

Anything by MCR. I had an emo phase at age 12 and I completely overlistened to them. Now any song by them just makes me cringe.

Anything by Nickelback, that "I'm so fancy" song by Iggy Azalea, and probably a plethora of others I can't think of atm.

Back