• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

i think katt is neat. i also like most of the pigs and bovines. the only pig i really don't like is chops.
apparently, people think tammy and sylvia are ugly, but i love them both!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some villager I like, but I think most of the others dislike: Egbert, Hazel, Frank, Pudge or Paula. I had all of them except Frank in my town and I think they're really cool and/or adorable and I can't really understand why people should dislike animals like them.

there's people who don't like pudge?? he's been my best friend for my whole animal crossing life and i will FIGHT anyone who says bad things about him. (that's a joke. everyone's entitled to their opinion. besides, my hands are too weak for fights.)

i like hazel too! i like her lots! i forgot to include her in my post.

I love Drift!!! I don't think he's ugly at all.... He's such a cute frog and is ALWAYS smiling. It always brightens my day... Don't get why people don't like him

There are quite a few I like that not many people seem to like.

Pietro, Bubbles, Canberra, Lily, Derwin, Rhonda, Hamlet, Agnes, Eugene, Opal, Shep, Alfonso, Tabby, Moe and probably some others I can't think of off of the top of my head.

Kabuki will always be cute to me idc. Again Octavian he's so grumpy. Pudge!!

Joey? Idk I always liked him because he's a cute bb duck.

Also most anteaters tbh, they are really cute and I love the animals species..so

Cousteau.. and lit everyone with mustaches haha. And yeah Shep.. idk if he's considered ugly though.

i love Rasher! he's in my CF town and my character has the biggest crush on him :blush:

apparently everyone here hates Barold but i love him! hes in my NL town and he gives the best presents.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love Eugene!

I think Boone is really cool and funny, but he's always overlooked because he's a big gorilla. He's good looking for a gorilla, I'll tell you that!

A lot of people don't like Mac or Diva, but they were always so nice.

Rocket and Pietro are the first ones that come to mind... there are probably a few others I can't think of right now :p

I think Boone is really cool and funny, but he's always overlooked because he's a big gorilla. He's good looking for a gorilla, I'll tell you that!

I like Boone too! he was one of the very first jocks I became besties with, and there are a lot of jock villagers that I love :D
I wonder why people tend not to like gorillas? I think there are a few ugly ones, but some of 'em are really cute as well...

Last edited:
Pietro and Vladimir.

Vladimir is probably one of my favorite characters because he's hilarious, honestly.

A lot of people I've talked to don't really like Pietro. Saying that he's creepy and all. But I actually think he's really cute!
Maybe it's because I have a soft spot for circus-themed characters? :)

I don't know why people think snake is creepy. I think he's adorable.
As for the 'ugly' species, I think Rod's pretty cute.

I adore Ricky, Hazel, Tabby, Cesar, Chadder and Sheldon.

They're not ugly at all.

Last edited:
Back