That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

Exactly! He's so freaking adorable and so amazing! But yeah I was looking him up for images and I just seen bashing posts about how ugly he is and it broke my heart cause Lucky is so cute to me :(

A lot of people hate my favorite villager (Pietro), so I understand.

Oh, I always thought Pietro was popular from how often I've seen him around

Since he's a clown, he's either loved or hated. :c See?

498.png

i'm a big fan of Nate, the lazy bear. i figure people probably don't like him much because of his big green unibrow, but i think he's cute

Many jock villagers grow on me. Even if they are often called ugly, like coach, Leonardo, curly and jitters. I really don’t know why. Maybe it’s because somehow I find jock villagers to be so silly-adorable. Weird, but none of these “ugly” villagers ever bothered me. :>

I have a few like Bertha, Katt, Tipper, Clyde, Coach, Rodney, Boone and Anchovy.

My taste is pretty average I guess. Couldn't think of many that I like but is considered ugly by majority. Tiers doesn't mean anything here though, by saying this. There are some very nice looking niche villagers in lower tiers that doesn't make the cut for majority of players, but still called cute. For instance, Hazel and Queenie that's mentioned here fits into this category imo, so not counting them. Or ofc 'love or hate' villagers like Pietro, Katt or Jitters. Can't say "nobody likes when I do" for them.
So after not counting this kind of villagers that I like, only two left that's on my mind and fitting: Bella and Diva. Bella is a mouse villager and many thinks she has an ugly-evil face. I like her mischievous smile though. For Diva, I'm unsure of how popular she really is, since I haven't heard much about her from others but can see how and why many people would not like her design

Gaston, and pretty much everyone with a moustache lol. Also idk about Joey but I find him v cute.

She's not really ugly, but I love Nan. She's not really ever in anyones town or anything but she's been in every single one of my towns since Wild World. I remember thinking her hair on her forehead was a moon shape (I thought this until New Leaf) and for some reason I was convinced she was some kind of capricorn. She's been my best AC friend since.

I love Pate, Derwin, Patty, and Cobb.
A couple people said Walker was disliked?? A shame, he's my favorite of the dogs and I don't see anything conventionally uncute about him.
I like a lot of the mice, particularly Bella, Rizzo and Bree (she may be one of the only popular mice idk)

I like Rasher, and Gaston is one of my favourites. <3 Pietro is awesome, and heck, Queenie isn't liked? I love her! I also like Broccolo, he's simple and cute!! Moe and Kabuki? Adorable kitties. I basically just looked through the past few pages of this thread and saw a whole bunch of villagers I like - I'm surprised!

It's hard for me to say because I'm not sure what is considered ugly, but I like a lot of the mice who nobody seems to like. Bella, Rizzo, and Anicotti are some of my favorites.

I also know gorillas get a bad rap, but I think they're cute. I especially like Hans, Boone, and Peewee.

i love the frogs but most frogs are very disliked in the community, especially jambette, she is hated by everyone and it's terrible ):

i love the frogs but most frogs are very disliked in the community, especially jambette, she is hated by everyone and it's terrible ):

JeZNlJt.jpg
Not everyone.I've always liked that froggy with the big lips.

CQABRgKU8AA8arG.jpg
Diva is another um...aesthetically challenged frog that's one of my favorites.

Back