That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

i think katt is neat. i also like most of the pigs and bovines. the only pig i really don't like is chops.
apparently, people think tammy and sylvia are ugly, but i love them both!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some villager I like, but I think most of the others dislike: Egbert, Hazel, Frank, Pudge or Paula. I had all of them except Frank in my town and I think they're really cool and/or adorable and I can't really understand why people should dislike animals like them.

there's people who don't like pudge?? he's been my best friend for my whole animal crossing life and i will FIGHT anyone who says bad things about him. (that's a joke. everyone's entitled to their opinion. besides, my hands are too weak for fights.)

i like hazel too! i like her lots! i forgot to include her in my post.

I love Drift!!! I don't think he's ugly at all.... He's such a cute frog and is ALWAYS smiling. It always brightens my day... Don't get why people don't like him

There are quite a few I like that not many people seem to like.

Pietro, Bubbles, Canberra, Lily, Derwin, Rhonda, Hamlet, Agnes, Eugene, Opal, Shep, Alfonso, Tabby, Moe and probably some others I can't think of off of the top of my head.

Kabuki will always be cute to me idc. Again Octavian he's so grumpy. Pudge!!

Joey? Idk I always liked him because he's a cute bb duck.

Also most anteaters tbh, they are really cute and I love the animals species..so

Cousteau.. and lit everyone with mustaches haha. And yeah Shep.. idk if he's considered ugly though.

i love Rasher! he's in my CF town and my character has the biggest crush on him :blush:

apparently everyone here hates Barold but i love him! hes in my NL town and he gives the best presents.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love Eugene!

I think Boone is really cool and funny, but he's always overlooked because he's a big gorilla. He's good looking for a gorilla, I'll tell you that!

A lot of people don't like Mac or Diva, but they were always so nice.

Rocket and Pietro are the first ones that come to mind... there are probably a few others I can't think of right now :p

I think Boone is really cool and funny, but he's always overlooked because he's a big gorilla. He's good looking for a gorilla, I'll tell you that!

I like Boone too! he was one of the very first jocks I became besties with, and there are a lot of jock villagers that I love :D
I wonder why people tend not to like gorillas? I think there are a few ugly ones, but some of 'em are really cute as well...

Last edited:
Pietro and Vladimir.

Vladimir is probably one of my favorite characters because he's hilarious, honestly.

A lot of people I've talked to don't really like Pietro. Saying that he's creepy and all. But I actually think he's really cute!
Maybe it's because I have a soft spot for circus-themed characters? :)

I don't know why people think snake is creepy. I think he's adorable.
As for the 'ugly' species, I think Rod's pretty cute.

I adore Ricky, Hazel, Tabby, Cesar, Chadder and Sheldon.

They're not ugly at all.

Last edited:
Back