• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

i sometimes get stereotyped for liking tabby, but i don't really care. shes cute in MY opinion but not in others.

Samson nor Alice are particular popular in the AC community, but I really enjoy having both in my town. They are an absolute breath of fresh air.

I LOVE Wart Jr., see a lot of hate on him though :( he's probably my second favourite cranky after my boy Tom. I also like Velma a lot, I don't think she's too popular.

I've never had him, but I think Barold is cute. He looks like a Sanrio character to me. I'd much rather have him than most of the highly overrated lazy villagers.
I like Rasher, too. He's definitely ugly, but he's extremely likable.
Other "ugly" villagers I like include Beardo, Spork, Rodeo, and Rizzo (although I never appreciated him when he was in my town).

For some reason everyone hates timbra, but i put her as my 3rd favorite villager.... i find her colors very warming and pleasing

I always loved Cube (He's a penguin with white eyes with +/x as pupils). :D

There's something about him that made him my favorite villager. Unfortunately he moved away recently. Maybe I feel so strongly about him because he was a villager in my very first town in 'wild world' already? Anyways, I'm hoping to have him back one day. <3

I always loved Cube (He's a penguin with white eyes with +/x as pupils). :D

There's something about him that made him my favorite villager. Unfortunately he moved away recently. Maybe I feel so strongly about him because he was a villager in my very first town in 'wild world' already? Anyways, I'm hoping to have him back one day. <3

i didn't know about him!! i think he's adorable tbh

I LOVE Wart Jr., see a lot of hate on him though :( he's probably my second favourite cranky after my boy Tom. I also like Velma a lot, I don't think she's too popular.

8vRClCm.jpg
How can people hate a froggy who's always smiling?The comedian's outfit just makes him look even happier.

My first town had all the first ten villagers so it was basically an unconditional love kind of thing and Flurry, Jeremiah, Broffina, Vladimir, Bluebear and Iggly, Diva, Quillson, Jacques and my camper Phoebe will ALWAYS remain in my heart... Iggly had to fight the hardest to get in there though.

I really like Hazel. I hated her at first but then I grew to love her AND her unibrow. She was just so cute and small and sweet. She gave me medicine for my bee stung face. I miss her :(

I really like Hazel. I hated her at first but then I grew to love her AND her unibrow. She was just so cute and small and sweet. She gave me medicine for my bee stung face. I miss her :(

i think she's really cute too!!

I love how expressive her unibrow is. Hazel is adorable!

When I first had Moose in my town, I didn't like him very much. I even considered getting him to move out at some point. However as I continued playing and interacting with him, I began to appreciate his design. He's one of my favorite jock villagers right now, and certainly isn't going anywhere.

Back