• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dislike Button

this would be a terrible idea. i mentioned it a long time before, and i immediately understood why it'll be bad. dislikes would immediately and prominently drown out the likes, even if they were separate. like many people above said, it would discourage many people from posting as newbies who ask questions that could easily be answered would have piles of dislikes on their post. also, like another forum i was peeping on recently, a person who is generally disliked could post something super cool, but if other people disagree, they all start disliking the post like a clique or something. it makes the person who received all the dislikes feel bad.

sometimes, in arguments, it's better to be argued with, then left without knowing what you did wrong, like Skyla said.

it's not a bad idea, but i really wouldn't want this happening. it's easy to abuse it and i also see no point of it, it's not going to prevent arguments and it would probably make others feel uncomfortable posting certain things.

Back