• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you still watch cartoons?

I would love to. But they would remind me of the good times,
back when my Mother was actually my Mother.
So nope, I want to but it would make me way too depressed.

I am right now :D

I'm currently watching the first series of The Flinstones then I'll be moving onto the second.
Then I'll watch the first and second series of Scooby Doo.
I bought them of Amazon specifically so I could watch them while on holiday!

Sadly no. I used to watch Cartoon Network that used to have all of my favorite shows: Ed Edd'n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, and Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends.

Cartoon Network when I look at it now it really hasn't changed so well and all of the shows that I liked were gone and its really hard to find them these days.

I watch cartoons that I watched in my childhood for the most part (Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Daria, Powerpuff Girls, etc) but there are cartoons that I watch that came out when I was older that I enjoy too like Adventuretime, Bob's Burgers, The Great North. I did really enjoy The Loud House (at least the first season or two)

I love cartoons, I favor them to any other kind of tv show really.
I love anime too though I haven't been watching a ton of it lately, I need some good ones to really get back into it.

I love cartoons. It would probably be all I watch if my boyfriend wasn't a total cinefile. 😂 I'm super sensitive and over the past year, consuming any kind of serious media is just impossible to me. I can't handle the feelings. Anything more serious than Spongebob is too much. I did just start Sailor Moon and I'm super excited!

Of course, and I probably always will. I watch other stuff too, but I like to watch a variety of things and cartoons are almost always in the mix. Cartoons are fun and there are some really great ones, even some more serious ones out there.

cartoons tend to be better in things like characters and writing and the like than most live action shows(imho), so yeah.

my favorites rn are gravity falls, the owl house, infinity train and amphibia!

If you count anime then yeah, if not then not really, no. I used to watch a lot of “western” cartoons growing up, but not so much anymore.

i honestly don’t really watch tv or movies in general but when i do, i’m more drawn to live action stuff. i haven’t watched cartoons in a few years tbh. 😅

I don’t want to say yes, but I don’t want to say no, either. I’m not against them at all, I just haven’t been watching any. I’ve been meaning to get back into Steven Universe, though. I watched the first two seasons and the movie, so I want to see what I missed.

I moreso watch anime than cartoons, but yeah. If there's something good. BoJack Horseman is probably one of my favorite shows tbh.

Not actively, but I am watching Steven Universe with a friend (have to finish watching it when we can hang out again since I am not caught up) and I am still finishing up Bravest Warriors, if they count :).

Back