• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [CLOSED] PWYW Animated Icons

I am so hoping you will add me to your waiting list!! I just came online and saw this now!
Username:
Name of OC:Mayor BlueHour
Refs of OC:
2renyas.jpg
Background colour: Midnight blue with stars ?
Smiling or cheeky: Cheeky, of course!
Offer: 100 tbt
Anything else:

I can definitely add you to the waiting list! Thanks so much for your interest! c:

Hmm...the animated version isn't animating for me.

Do you not see it moving in your avatar? Or just in my post on this thread? I see it moving both in your avatar and in my post. I'm wondering if other people are having the same problem as you? If other people could post how they see it, maybe that would help me determine the problem. I will try to find a solution for you!

Do you not see it moving in your avatar? Or just in my post on this thread? I see it moving both in your avatar and in my post. I'm wondering if other people are having the same problem as you? If other people could post how they see it, maybe that would help me determine the problem. I will try to find a solution for you!

I also see it moving in your avatar and within the post, ThatOneMarshalFangirl!

That's because you guys posted after she made a thread in Bell Tree HQ and got it fixed with help from Oblivia.

Username: MayorOfMagix
Name of OC: Nessa
Refs of OC: [x]
Background colour: light blue
Smiling or cheeky: smiling, winking like your example~
Offer: 40 tbt
Anything else: I don't want her name on there, but could you put a little doodle of Maddie (kinda like a doll or something) on there somewhere?

Also would it be possible to get a background texture rather than a solid colour? If not, that's totally fine ~ These are super cute and precious, I love the one you did for TOMF <3

Elegant Star123, thanks for providing your refs!

MayorOfMagix, thanks for filling out the form! What kind of texture would you like for the background?

ThatOneMarshalFangirl, glad everything is working now! c:

Last edited:
@pinkcotton

Animated version
mayorchaianiicon_zps77v86q4k.gif

Non-animated version
mayorchaianiiconpreview_zpsvh26cbim.png

Please send the payment when you get a chance. Thanks for commissioning me! c:

Waitlist me, please!

Username: aleshapie
Name of OC: Alesha
Refs of OC: http://imgur.com/a/jvQpE Wearing red glasses, please
Background colour:
Smiling or cheeky: Smiling
Offer: 150 TBT
Anything else: So cute!

These are adorable!!!

Username: SensaiGallade
Name of OC: Aaron
Refs of OC: http://imgur.com/a/XQZRk
Background colour: Crimson Red
Smiling or cheeky: A cheeky smile ;)
Offer: 50TBT
Anything else: A blank name space and a red rose or two where you think they suit best!

wearthesun, aleshapie, SensaiGallade, and AccfSally, I'll add you all to the waiting list! c:

@skarmoury:

Animated versions
goddessaniicon_zpsjugbtrc8.gif

unnamedaniicon_zpshuycam65.gif

Non-animated version
goddessaniiconpreview_zps2qbnikbo.png

unnamedaniiconpreview_zpsdgjlzj69.png

Please send the payment when you get a chance. Thanks for commissioning me! c:

Back