• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pride icons for pride month!! PWYW [TBT] [0/4 SLOTS] CLOSED

aww these are so cute! I would like to request one please :~) <3

References: here
Emotion: slight frown
Pride Flag: Bisexual
Background colour: your pick! whatever you think matches most :)
Other: just the 2nd example of YCH with the open eyes please! and a circular red nose. No blood needed under the eyes, and the eyebrows like the ones in the finished/colored ref please? I think that's everything :blush:
TBT offer: 150 tbt?

aww these are so cute! I would like to request one please :~) <3

Emotion: slight frown
Pride Flag: Bisexual
Background colour: your pick! whatever you think matches most :)
Other: just the 2nd example of YCH with the open eyes please! and a circular red nose. No blood needed under the eyes, and the eyebrows like the ones in the finished/colored ref please? I think that's everything :blush:
TBT offer: 150 tbt?
I absolutely love your character so much, accepted! :D

omg this is so cute!!

References: myself! you can keep these same glasses and gray sweater
Emotion: closed mouth smile
Pride Flag: aro ace if possible, aro green + ace purple. if that's too much just ace is fine :)
Background colour: either light green or light purple to go with the flag, whichever looks better
Other: open eyes, same eyebrows as your example, simple round or oval nose
[the more specific/more references the better]
TBT offer: 200

thanks for considering, let me know if you need more info ^^
Completed!! Let me know if you want any changes at all!! @A r i a n e

Link for full quality/HD

pNplo3r.png

These are all looking great, I really love your style! Would it be alright if I was added to your ping list?

Completed!! Let me know if you want any changes at all!! @A r i a n e

Link for full quality/HD

pNplo3r.png
OOOH i love this so much!!!! thank you 💚💜 no changes needed, it's perfect, i absolutely love how cute i look :blush:
is there somewhere you'd like to be credited other than tbt?

also i just showed it to my sister and she said she wanted one too, would it be possible to for me to be added back to your list for her? she isn't on the forums but i'd pay you 200 more tbt if you accept :)

Last edited:
Yes absolutely! I'm so glad you both liked them so much :D

if you’re accepting orders-

References: {IMAGES} bonk
Emotion: {smile, frown, serious, grin, smirk etc..} smiling!
Pride Flag: {Can do more than one for each character} bi :]
Background colour: {Colour} transparent if you can, but if not a light periwinkle works!
Other: {eye type, eyeleashes?, eyes close or open? nose type, eyebrow type, etc...} can you give her long eyelashes and a nose piercing (stud) please? also, can you replace her shirt with the following:
0272566B-CB16-40DA-A706-915B651A5129.jpeg
[the more specific/more references the better]
TBT offer: {offer here} does 150 work? ^^

I'll go ahead and add you to the next set of orders I do!! :D Accepted!

awesome, thank you so much !!

Emotion: the same cute curved smile in the colored example, please!
Pride Flag: lesbian and asexual if possible !! i know there are some that combine the two, but i would just like for one half to be the lesbian flag and other to be the asexual one, please!
Background colour: something like #f26f6f, but please feel free to change/lighten it so that it doesn't clash with her hair or the flag lol.
Other: closed eyes, yes to eyelashes (well, the kind in the examples lol), button nose, and whichever eyebrows you think work!

Emotion: same as in her reference above, if possible !!
Pride Flag: bisexual, please!
Background colour: #b596d6
Other: eyes open, yes to eyelashes (like the examples), button nose, and whichever eyebrow and eye shapes you think will work best for her expression!
Completed! Let me know of you want any changes!! @daringred_

Link for HD/Full Quality

XST5F3q.png
fXsLjpV.png

Back