• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pride icons for pride month!! PWYW [TBT] [0/4 SLOTS] CLOSED

Gene.

currently scrollin myspace ;P
Bells
Switch
1289-5094-0808
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (76) +
-To the commissioners' pieces I never completed in a timely manner for pride month, full refunds have been issued! Thank you for the understanding!!

RULES
(please read before requesting)
-I will not draw 'straight pride flags' 'map pride' any similar "joke flag"
-It's PWYW, meaning you pay what you feel okay paying, no min. or max.
-It's a YCH (your character here) meaning the posing is fixed, though you can request different eyes, ears, noses, other facial differences, etc.
-I will draw villagers, oc's, reps, mayors, people, and I will attempt to draw anthro/furry characters (if I cannot I will issue full refunds dw)
-Doing FCFS to make it the most fair! Pinglist will be made if needed :D
-These take me a few good hours to make, so turn around time could be a little extended, please be patient
-Payment can be accepted before or after completion, I have no preference!
(if you have any questions about these PM me!)

EXAMPLE
Untitled design (7).png

YCH
Untitled design (9).png
Untitled design (8).png

Fill out the form below to order!​
References: {IMAGES}
Emotion: {smile, frown, serious, grin, smirk etc..}
Pride Flag: {Can do more than one for each character}
Background colour: {Colour}
Other: {eye type, eyeleashes?, eyes close or open? nose type, eyebrow type, etc...}
[the more specific/more references the better]
TBT offer: {offer here}

Accepted Offers
1. Shawna [payment REFUNDED]
2. Allainah [payment REFUNDED]
3. -------------------
4. ------------------

Skweegee
A r i a n e
Spacetokii77 (order received don't ping)

Last edited:
THESE ARE SO CUTE.

References: here
Emotion: Open mouthed smile
Pride Flag: Bisexual
Background colour: A pale yellow. Whatever shade you think would match well with his hair.
Other: Eyes winking! As far as eyebrow shape, nose shape, etc, please just match what he has in his refs in your style. Also please have his outfit be his white hoodie only (no blazer)
TBT offer: 150 TBT

Thank you so much! Let me know if my payment is too low. I'm always so bad at guessing.

THESE ARE SO CUTE.

Background colour: A pale yellow. Whatever shade you think would match well with his hair.
Other: Eyes winking! As far as eyebrow shape, nose shape, etc, please just match what he has in his refs in your style. Also please have his outfit be his white hoodie only (no blazer)

Thank you so much! Let me know if my payment is too low. I'm always so bad at guessing.
Accepted, pricing is wonderful, thats the joy of PWYW :D

References: https://toyhou.se/6402242.island-rep/gallery my island rep!
Emotion: excited! beaming with pride! happy as heck!
Background colour: Any!
Other: Any lolita-style outfit is fine, just so long as the hair stays dark brown and the eyes are dark brown as well. Skin-tone is the 3nd lightest option in AC but a little paler is fine too. IF POSSIBLE ALSO, Could you do a blonde gradient at the bottom of the hair? Like an ombre. It's not possible to do in game but I have it IRL
TBT offer: 200 TBT?

Other: Any lolita-style outfit is fine, just so long as the hair stays dark brown and the eyes are dark brown as well. Skin-tone is the 3nd lightest option in AC but a little paler is fine too. IF POSSIBLE ALSO, Could you do a blonde gradient at the bottom of the hair? Like an ombre. It's not possible to do in game but I have it IRL
Accepted, and I can absolutely do the ombre hair! (absolutely adorable rep btw)

omg this is so cute!!

References: myself! you can keep these same glasses and gray sweater
Emotion: closed mouth smile
Pride Flag: aro ace if possible, aro green + ace purple. if that's too much just ace is fine :)
Background colour: either light green or light purple to go with the flag, whichever looks better
Other: open eyes, same eyebrows as your example, simple round or oval nose
TBT offer: 200

thanks for considering, let me know if you need more info ^^

omg this is so cute!!

References: myself! you can keep these same glasses and gray sweater
Emotion: closed mouth smile
Pride Flag: aro ace if possible, aro green + ace purple. if that's too much just ace is fine :)
Background colour: either light green or light purple to go with the flag, whichever looks better
Other: open eyes, same eyebrows as your example, simple round or oval nose

thanks for considering, let me know if you need more info ^^
accepted, omg same pride flag, twinsies! :0

omgasdfghj these are super cute !! just what i've been looking for :love: would it be possible for me to order two, or would you prefer for me to wait for another slot to open up and order the second character then? thinks about how i have 6 characters o-o

omgasdfghj these are super cute !! just what i've been looking for :love: would it be possible for me to order two, or would you prefer for me to wait for another slot to open up and order the second character then? thinks about how i have 6 characters o-o
I would be MORE than okay with you ordering more than one!! I'll add them both to slot 4 and just deliver them both to you at the same time!!

I would be MORE than okay with you ordering more than one!! I'll add them both to slot 4 and just deliver them both to you at the same time!!
awesome, thank you so much !!

Emotion: the same cute curved smile in the colored example, please!
Pride Flag: lesbian and asexual if possible !! i know there are some that combine the two, but i would just like for one half to be the lesbian flag and other to be the asexual one, please!
Background colour: something like #f26f6f, but please feel free to change/lighten it so that it doesn't clash with her hair or the flag lol.
Other: closed eyes, yes to eyelashes (well, the kind in the examples lol), button nose, and whichever eyebrows you think work!

Emotion: same as in her reference above, if possible !!
Pride Flag: bisexual, please!
Background colour: #b596d6
Other: eyes open, yes to eyelashes (like the examples), button nose, and whichever eyebrow and eye shapes you think will work best for her expression!

THESE ARE SO CUTE.

Completed!! Let me know if you want any changes at all, also if you'd like the background colour changed at all!! :D @Corrie

Link for full quality/HD

IMG_0162.PNG

Completed!! Let me know if you want any changes at all, also if you'd like the background colour changed at all!! :D @Corrie

Link for full quality/HD

View attachment 442851
Look at my boi!! :D He's so cute!! Thank you! Excellent background colour, that's exactly what I had in mind! One thing though if that's okay, could his left eye be in that closed winking shape you have in your example?

Look at my boi!! :D He's so cute!! Thank you! Excellent background colour, that's exactly what I had in mind! One thing though if that's okay, could his left eye be in that closed winking shape you have in your example?
YES ABSOLUTELY! I somehow missed the word winking first go around! AHAH :"D

EDIT: The wink has been returned @Corrie

IMG_0163.PNG

Last edited:
Completed!! Let me know if you want any changes at all!! @Franny

Link for full quality/HD
PnGY66v.png

May I order one? <3333

References: Meeee~
Emotion: Smile
Pride Flag: Aro-Ace
Background colour: Pink
Other: Eyes opened, with eyelashes
TBT offer: 110 - sorry if that's not enough, I don't have very much ;-;

May I order one? <3333

References: Meeee~
Emotion: Smile
Pride Flag: Aro-Ace
Background colour: Pink
Other: Eyes opened, with eyelashes
TBT offer: 110 - sorry if that's not enough, I don't have very much ;-;
Don't worry, it's more than enough! :D accepted!!!

Back