• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best cranky for my town?

Best cranky?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love Chief, he's the closest thing I could get to a fox in my town and he's wonderful. I think he's the most unique of the male wolves, and just a great cranky in general.

octavian everyone love a good octopus :) and he my favorite cranky

but i also like static, and lobo

I have Apollo in my town right now and I love him, but the best cranky will always be Roscoe for me. Even his house exterior is cool.

Rolf is my fave ever. I totally fell in love with him and he is my all time fave cranky now. He was my creepy neighbor grandpa and my best friend in my old town, he would always bring me fruit when I was in my house and thought of the cutest nicknames.

i would have said dobie but i think he's lost his charm since he's been changed into a cranky. fang/chief are my faves on this list

Back