Best cranky for my town?

Best cranky?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted Butch because cuter design but had Roscoe and Tom in my town before and I'll treasure those memories!

Static is v cute and underrated

Agree that's who I voted for but my second and third choices are Static and Lobo. I like Murphy too but I'm moving him out just for opportunities for variation...maybe moving Static in with my amiibo card p

I voted for Octavian. Such a unique little octopus. :D

Fang, Chief, Wolfgang, Dobie and Octavian. If anything else, I voted for Dobie because the others are more popular xD

I voted for Static - he was one of my villagers in the Gamecube version and I've been somewhat attached to him ever since.

I'm also partial to Limberg after having him in both City Folk and New Leaf, but I don't see him on the list.

Last edited:
Okay so..
Roscoe, static, and Wolfgang are tied
Octavian, fang, and chief are tied
Rolf and dobie are tied

So imma do something weird.. I know fang got the most votes and I have him in my first town. I wasn't sure about him but since he got most votes he'll be staying :D
And for my 2nd town I'll be having Octavian with inkwell! I know chief static and him tied but I feel like he'd work out best. Sorry to anyone who wanted them but I can pick them for my 3rd town :D

I absolutely love the cranky villagers. Back in the Gamecube days as a kid, I had a whole village of cranky villagers.

My favorites include Admiral, Bruce, Butch, Camofrog, Cyrano, Del, Gaston, Gonzo, Gruff, Hopper, Kabuki, Knox, Limberg, Lobo, Murphy, Ricky, Rizzo, Static, Walt, and Wart Jr.

I also like Oxford and Twirp who haven't returned from the original games.

Last edited:
Back