• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The best fruit in New Leaf

The best fruit in New Leaf

• Apple

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Pear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peach

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Cherry

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Durian

• Lemon

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Lemon

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Lychee

• Persimmon

• Bamboo Sprouts (not a fruit, but it'll be here anyway)

• Coconut

• Banana

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
I remember in my resetting frenzy stage of playing New Leaf that I would always favour Apples, I think mostly because of the perfect apples being particularly pretty :)

peaches for sure!! cherries are a close second tho. i really love how perfect cherries look like they're dipped in gold

I voted for cherry because I think they're the cutest!! I also love cherry flavor in general, and I love the way the perfect cherry looks.. Never did get a town with that as the main fruit though.

Apple because it was my starter fruit and I love the way perfect apples look. For the longest time it was the only fruit that existed in my new-to-AC world.

Kind of hard to pick just one because I really like all of the fruit. I eat them all.

In my opinion is apples, specifically perfect apples, they remind me of snow white.

I like that I started out with cherries. They're cute and the perfect fruit looks like rainier cherries.

Peaches are my favorite for being pink and round. Cherries would be the runner up. I think both these fruits look cute in AC

I’ve never had either as my native fruit, though

Back