• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The best fruit in New Leaf

The best fruit in New Leaf

• Apple

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Pear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peach

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Cherry

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Durian

• Lemon

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Lemon

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Lychee

• Persimmon

• Bamboo Sprouts (not a fruit, but it'll be here anyway)

• Coconut

• Banana

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Bananas! They are my favourite fruit in real life, so I had to choose them. I hope bananas make a return in the next Animal Crossing game. 🍌

Bananas!! I really wish NH had the tropical fruit. It was such a unique idea!

Coconut is my fav 🔥 🔥 🔥 too classic

I LOVE lemons, in real life too. Great mention to coconuts, bananas and peaches💕 (however there are two lemons in the choiches, you should remove one)

1710091639171.png

my heart will forever be with the new leaf peach tbh

Don't know about best, but apples should be up there. Looks good in both forms, and tastes good too.

I like peaches, but I voted mangoes because I miss having them in NH. We really need a greater variety of fruit in the next AC game!

Definitely the apple. Though the banana is my favorite New Leaf exclusive fruit.

Realistically I think Mango because it is the best fruit in general but I think when I was playing it as a teen bamboo sprouts were my favourite. I just thought they were so cool

i adore the peach cause it suited my aesthetic. outside of that, i would have to go with mango!!

I've never seen an actual durian in person and don't know if I ever will, much less find out what one tastes like, but I love how they look. I think I'd say they're my overall favorite fruit in New Leaf.

I'm also particularly fond of Perfect Apples, while Cherries are my favorite standard town fruit otherwise.

Even though it is technically not a fruit as stated in the poll, I say bamboo shoots are my favorite since I love incorporating bamboo into the landscaping design in both my New Leaf and New Horizons towns! :)

Back