Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Alrighty! Gate is open! My town's name is Sin.
Coming now.
Edit: Sorry, I keep trying to visit your town, but looks like your firewall is preventing it (Error: 018-0515).

Let me know when you will be available :)
Once I am done with both limiya's and galaxyp's orders, I will get to you. :)

I'll open instead, see if you can come over limiya. As goes to you too galaxyp. :)

Last edited:
hey! hope this isn't troubling you but i'm only available for another 20 minutes tonight!

your town isn't showing up for me
Reopened, try now. :)

hey! hope this isn't troubling you but i'm only available for another 20 minutes tonight!
Oh crap. I guess once galaxyp comes over, I will get back to your items. Sorry about that! Time traveling does take awhile.

Last edited:
i totally understand, sorry! i was expecting to have a bit more time to play tonight than i do. i can send more TBT your way for the effort.

Last edited:
Reopened, try now. :)

Oh crap. I guess once galaxyp comes over, I will get back to your items. Sorry about that! Time traveling does take awhile.

Hi there! I'm sorry, I iust now saw your post about going to your town. Unfortunately it's not showing up for me right now.

i totally understand, sorry! i was expecting to have a bit more time to play tonight than i do. i can send more TBT your way for the effort.
You don't have to! I do apologize for the trouble and the wait. x_x;;
Edit: I don't know if I can grab all the items in time, I am still going. We might have to resume this tomorrow. I deeply apologize...

Hi there! I'm sorry, I iust now saw your post about going to your town. Unfortunately it's not showing up for me right now.
Sorry, the gate is now closed. I'll reopen for you very soon.

Last edited:
i'm not sure if i'll have time tomorrow, but i may be able to complete the trade friday.
if it's okay with you i'll happily take however much you were able to gather tonight and pick up the rest from you then!

i'm not sure if i'll have time tomorrow, but i may be able to complete the trade friday.
if it's okay with you i'll happily take however much you were able to gather tonight and pick up the rest from you then!
I think I just need to time travel one more time, which I am doing now, and I will have all the items.
Edit: Yup! Done, adding you now.

Last edited:
great!! thanks again so much!
let me know if my gate's not showing up for you. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back