• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Now in Shop: Peridot Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
August has always been my favourite month! And now the Fair to look forward to ... "My cup runneth over" ... I can just imagine the hours and hours that have gone into preparing and setting up! I know it will be a huge success ❤️
Can hardly wait for more details ... :rolleyes:

those weed chocolate cakes though lol :blush:

but yess nice maybe i should collect some more green stuff haha :p

those weed chocolate cakes though lol :blush:

but yess nice maybe i should collect some more green stuff haha :p

thought you were referring to the Peridot birthstone (thinking "that doesn't look like a cake...") until I looked at the shop, I get it now :p

Last edited:
I wonder if this is the last year for birthstones. Cause this time, I would like to get collectibles based on the Greek Astrology.

For instance, whenever it's February, I can buy an Aquarius collectible. Whenever it's October, I can buy a Libra collectible.

I'm glad I got all mine the first year they came out. The flowers are the only other collectibles I've really been interested in, but I think I'll stick with my birthstones for good.

Will there ever be a Mario Kart 8 Tournament? I mean, I know its dead. But still, do it plz.

And I thought the pansy collectibles were gone as I still haven't collected them yet. Don't wanna ruin my lineup if you know what I mean.

Will there ever be a Mario Kart 8 Tournament? I mean, I know its dead. But still, do it plz.

And I thought the pansy collectibles were gone as I still haven't collected them yet. Don't wanna ruin my lineup if you know what I mean.

iirc the pansies are here thru August...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back