• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Pizza Toppings Do You Use?

Favorite Pizza Toppings?

• Cheese

Votes: 64 83.1%
  • Pepperoni

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • Sausage

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Green Peppers

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Red Peppers

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Ham

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Artichoke

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Spinach

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Tomato

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Garlic

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • BBQ Chicken

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Black Olives

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Anchovies

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Bacon

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Grilled Onion

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Ranch Dressing

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Thick Crust

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Thin Crust

Votes: 31 40.3%

• Total voters
thin crust; with regular tomato sauce, cheese, mushrooms, red onion, red + green peppers, spinach, sweetcorn, sometimes artichokes if they have them - and if I'm at a restaurant and they do it I usually get stuffed crust

Pepperoni is the absolute best. It was all I would eat for many many years.

But Justin bought me a ham and pineapple pizza a few months back (when he was shocked I'd never tried it) and that's become my second favourite.

when i order pizza, i usually order those that ave spinach on them bcoz spinach pizzas are the bomb! tbh i dont really like spinach but it its with pizza, oh my god i love it

I love pepperoni + bacon + ham, black olives are really good on pizza too in my opinion

I also love adding grated Parmesan cheese on top!

I usually eat homemade pizza, which consists of a thin crust, tomato, cheese, mushrooms, garlic, onion, and either burger, pepperoni, or sausage.

The lack of people selecting anchovies really annoys me.

They are deliciously salty.

Nom nom nom!
20150706-anchovies-primary.jpg

Pepperoni is the absolute best. It was all I would eat for many many years.

But Justin bought me a ham and pineapple pizza a few months back (when he was shocked I'd never tried it) and that's become my second favourite.

not too big fan of pepperoni but yeah sometimes it can be good!

also.. i'm impressed i could never eat pineapple like that, eca...

not too big fan of pepperoni but yeah sometimes it can be good!

also.. i'm impressed i could never eat pineapple like that, eca...

I was hesitant to try it but he was watching me saying, "don't be a big baby and eat it!!" Turned out to be delicious.

I was hesitant to try it but he was watching me saying, "don't be a big baby and eat it!!" Turned out to be delicious.

yeah, i can't really stand the smell not the too sweet taste either, but yeah that's cool you tried it :D

also bolognese sauce/minced meat is surprisingly good on pizza, especially the spicier mexican style ones. i don't have it too often but, yeah. and taco/tex mex sauces as well, like garlic and chili stuff.

cheese always, sometimes pepperoni and / or spicy italian sausage

actually wait why is cheese listed?

I mean I know you can make pizza without it, but its such a basic standard staple too

and tomato sauce isn't listed either, even though you can also have pizza with no sauce so uh

I'm trying to figure out this conflicting logic

My dad never gets cheese on his pizza. Some people don't. Especially vegans.

this is commonly referred to on this side of the Atlantic as Hawaiian-style pizza and pretty much every pizza shop has it on the menu...

Not all my favorite toppings are on but i love getting pizza from this restaurant called Blaze

My perfect pizza: thin crust, white sauce, gorgonzola, mozzarella, ovalini mozzarella, goat cheese, applewood bacon, smoked ham, arugula, pineapple,spinach, and last drizzles of bbq sauce and olive oil.

For the purposes of the poll, cheese. I don't often put any toppings on pizza these days. Garlic pizza is really tasty as well.

I used to like pepperoni on pizza, but I gave up red meat years ago so I don't have it anymore. Red and green peppers are fine but I don't commonly use them. I'm pretty interested in trying anchovy pizza at least once just to find out if I'd like it.

Back