• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What toppings don't belong on pizza?

Anything that's not edible. I don't think very much about my personal preferences with these kinds of questions. After all, you're asking what doesn't belong on it, not what I don't like on it.

This question is literally an oxymoron for me... because I love ALL toppings on pizza! If that grosses you out, then that's on you! 😛

Penguins

(when I was younger, I would watch Oobi, and there was an episode where they put a penguin plush on a pizza XDDD)

onions but that's just because onions are a disgusting abomination that deserve death

I haven't seen many weird pizza combinations. I love pineapple on pizza but haven't had it in a long time. If I had to choose, I'd say seafood. Even though I love it by itself, the flavors would likely seep into the slice (like they do with onions, blegh) and seafood bread sounds gross. 🙃

now ima go hide before the onion lovers come get me
This 100%. Disgusting. Especially when they try to hide them under the cheese.
Post automatically merged:

Ground beef. I don't think the texture works.
Can’t remember when/where I first tried it, but ground beef with barbecue sauce instead of tomato sauce was actually pretty tasty.

Back