• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What toppings don't belong on pizza?

S.J.

💜
Bells
Island
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
We're not here to talk about pineapple, friends. Pineapple is delicious. 🍍 (if you don't like it of course you can nominate it 💜)

What other toppings do you think don't belong on pizza?

I'm going to nominate rocket/arugula. Baby spinach is superior to you, and I don't like you (sorry). 💜

Chocolate!

I’mma be real, I don’t like olives on pizza. But I get it. I guess I don’t like olives in general.

Funny mentioning rocket tho, I used to have vegetable topping pizza that had rocket, but it didn’t have sauce, it was a gourmet thing. It was nice. And it had pumpkin.

Chocolate!

I’mma be real, I don’t like olives on pizza. But I get it. I guess I don’t like olives in general.

Funny mentioning rocket tho, I used to have vegetable topping pizza that had rocket, but it didn’t have sauce, it was a gourmet thing. It was nice. And it had pumpkin.

Depends on the pizza.

1691397480190.png

Dessert pizza could be good!

I am upset by this news of chip pizza.

Hmm less bad than that, but I’m not a big fan of cooked capiscum on pizza, also I like the taste of prosciutto but I feel like on pizza it makes it feel like I’m going to choke because it’s hard to bite through.

Eggs are also a crime.

(I do like pineapple though)

pineapple and eggs are the only things i can think of as of this moment that straight up don't belong on a pizza.

also actually i saw a smores pizza not long ago in a shop (included chocolate sauce, marshmallows and biscuit toppings) and that was absolutely vile. literally why on pizza dough. mank

If you ask me, about 90% of the toppings I see put on pizza don't belong on pizza. I'm a bit of a picky eater though, so even things like onions or green peppers, which are very normal to see on a pizza, can ruin the whole thing for me.

Surprisingly the vegetables, even like a salad, is okay. I had corn on a pizza once and it wasn't too bad. Shrimp is okay, but I think stuff like tuna is too much.

We have Kebap pizza, so pizza base with tomato sauce, with kebap meat and garlic-yogurt-mayo sauce and cheese on top. It's... a lot. Neither one, nor the other...

Also olives ugh

I like the taste of plain pizza so I'd say everything, but that's a boring answer lol. I'd say meat, bell peppers, and fruit are a def no for me.

Meatballs, or any meat besides pepperoni. This isn't spaghetti, pal!

Anchovies 🤢 I can’t stand seafood, so a fish on my pizza, no thanks!

Back