• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Breakfast cereal and when you eat it?

When do you eat "breakfast cereal"?

• Morning

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Afternoon

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Evening

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Right before you fall asleep

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

ShawnFuzz

In Colorado, under my cats rule.
Bells
Apple (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Purple Violet
Sweet Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Blue Balloon
Yellow Balloon
What time of day do you eat your bowl of Cheerio's?

Or, whatever brand you prefer! Lately for me it has been Honey Nut Cheerios, Kap'n Crunch, Frosted Flakes, or Grape Nuts.

I have many others I like but those are my recent ones.

I love to eat mine right in the morning! Very rarely will I eat a bowl before I go to sleep.. although I will admit that midnight cereal hits DIFFERENT!

I really love the Waffle Crunch cereal, by Malt-o-Meal. So freaking good. It also smells amazing. I also really like Raisin Bran (call me a grandma, idc..), and I do enjoy a bowl of Lucky Charms every now and then ! ^^

When I was younger, I loved Froot Loops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, & Golden Grahams, and gradually made the switch to Shredded Wheat (I love the texture with milk,) Life, Oatmeal Squares, and Crispix.

I used to eat it every day for breakfast, and in some cases for breakfast and supper (combined with yogurt/walnuts,) but now it's more of an occasional snack in the evening when I feel like something crunchy.

I love cereal and ate it for years because it was one of the easy to digest foods for me and had all those vitamins and there are so many flavors out there but I stopped eating it last year. Something in it was changed and I wasn't the only one experiencing issues from it so I decided it was best for me to move away from it. So instead of cereal I just eat eggs or a waffle with peanut butter on it for breakfast or a snack. Sometimes in colder months I will eat oatmeal.

It really varies. I don't treat cereal as a breakfast food. I'll eat cereal at the time of day I feel like eating cereal. I don't stick to a particular schedule with my meals and just eat whenever I'm feeling hungry. I usually eat at least twice a day, though. My cereals of choice currently are Cocoa Pebbles and Fruity Pebbles, respectively. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is an honorable mention since I love cinnamon.

As a kid, I used to eat it for breakfast but now I find it doesn't fill me enough so it's changed into a snack. Usually a late night snack right before bed. Hmmm... probably explains my recent weight gain.

I actually haven’t had a bowl of cereal in a hot minute, but when I was going through my “the only food that appeals to me rn is cereal” phase a few years ago, I usually ate it late morning, early/mid afternoon, or even for dinner on some days. Late night bowls of cereal weren’t super uncommon for me either, though I didn’t like them much since pouring the cereal just sounded so much louder at night. 😅

My go-to cereal was Multigrain Cheerios, but I also like Honeycomb, certain Special K cereals, Cookie Crisp, Vector, and the limited edition Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch that comes out at Christmas. Froot Loops and Krave are also good, though I actually prefer to eat them dry.

I don't eat cereal anymore. I think the last bowl of cereal I had was YEARS ago, lmao.

Nowadays I usually just have sausage links for breakfast, or something else. My favorite breakfast item is banana Nutella fudge crepes from a local bakery though. I also really loved the chocolate chocolate chip pancakes from IHOP.

I picked morning, but I don't eat cereal in the mornings anymore because dairy and stress is a bad combo for my stomach. Ever since I started my new job, I've been eating toast in the morning with tea. Today I bought some oatmeal, so hopefully that will be my new staple until summer hits.

I do sometimes eat cereal in the evening if I'm too lazy to cook or buy dinner. It keeps the hunger away at least. I like Reese's Puff and Lucky Charms the best. But good Lord, the price! $6 for a box! Cheerios will forever remind me of my nephew's toddler years, so I like that one as well, even if the flavor is a bit boring.

I've never been a morning cereal person, I love cereal for an evening snack though. My #1 cereal is Golden Grahams but I also really like Mini Wheats, Special K, Honey Bunches of Oats, or cereal that has granola, almonds, crunchy things, etc! If I'm feeling especially fancy I also love to have berries with cereal.

As a kid I always wanted Cookie Crisp (it had great commercials!)

My brother's and I were allowed to eat Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms and Cocoa Krispies, but apparently a bowl full of milk and cookies crossed the line.

I generally eat it in the afternoon, as the first thing I eat after waking up each day (I work late, so I'm not up until the afternoon). My favorites are Reese's Puffs, Lucky Charms, and Honey Nut Cheerios, but I'll eat most kinds of cereals. Well, except Raisin Bran and Wheaties, which are both beyond awful in my opinion!

i eat it as a snack, lots of cereal is way too sugary for the morning, unless it's something boring like... bran flakes. which i love LOL

Back