• Ranch Dressing

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Thick Crust

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Thin Crust

Votes: 31 40.3%

• Total voters
oh god I really want a pizza

but to answer the question I usually only like cheese on mine, I'll do pepperoni occasionally but I prefer just cheese + thick crust. not a fan of the super thin crispy crust at all :<

Usually get hawaiian pizza (pineapple & ham)
or pepperoni or supreme c:

i REALLY want to try anchovies

I used to like pepperoni on pizza, but I gave up red meat years ago so I don't have it anymore. Red and green peppers are fine but I don't commonly use them. I'm pretty interested in trying anchovy pizza at least once just to find out if I'd like it.

anchovy pizza tastes as if, somebody took a good sized freshly caught ocean fish right off the boat and wallops you in the face with it, then you slam a quick teaspoon of tomato sauce, followed up with a teaspoon of salt as a chaser...

anchovy pizza tastes as if, somebody took a good sized freshly caught ocean fish right off the boat and wallops you in the face with it, then you slam a quick teaspoon of tomato sauce, followed up with a teaspoon of salt as a chaser...

good thing i like all of that XDD

I enjoy my pizza with extra cheese and pepperoni... or With spinach, garlic, and tomato

I like green/red oeppers, chickens, mushrooms and spinach on my pizza,but i mostly like spinach. They're the best.

i prefer thin crust pepperoni or bbq chicken pizza and cheese is a definite plus

ALL da veggies, no dairy products or meat. No pineapple. No garlic. I hate garlic.

Yeah, I'm a vegetarian / wanna-be vegan.

Pepperoni, chicken, spinach, mushrooms (I hate the texture of them but when they're mixed in with a pizza they're okay), ham, and pineapple. They're all really good. Not all together though.

Can i be upset that cheese is one category? I mean come on, mozzarela, asiago, parmesan, feta, ... the list goes on and on.

I use vegetarian ingredients though... Such as vegetarian pepperoni. ^^ Its so nice.

I just eat cheese on my pizza. I'm very picky.

I like onions, cheese, yellow-orange-red-green bell peppers, mushrooms, kalamata olives, basil.

Aww darn, I forgot to add basil. I knew I would forget something.

i like every thing on my pizza :))

Back