Extended Collectible Lineup Survey

5x2 default pls
if you want 6x2 you have to buy it from the shop or smth

Maybe have it as an option in settings or as an add-on, so people with specific 5x2 line-ups aren't stuck redoing them, but that way those who prefer the 6x2 line-ups keep them.

5x2 default pls
if you want 6x2 you have to buy it from the shop or smth
Maybe have it as an option in settings or as an add-on, so people with specific 5x2 line-ups aren't stuck redoing them, but that way those who prefer the 6x2 line-ups keep them.

It's not currently possible to have both options available, so we're using the survey as a means to figure out which would be better for the time being. For now it'll have to be a universal lineup until we're able to explore other options, which could take a bit of time.

if it's not possible to have both, then i definitely vote for 2x5

i think 2x6 would work well if you could organize collectibles, though

Aside from how bad I think it looks it's just really unfair to everyone who spent months trying to find collectibles with specific dates

I already voted, but I can see how the TBT team knows this was a bad idea.

I think it should be optional. We should be able to switch the two as we please. :)

I think it should be optional. We should be able to switch the two as we please. :)
It's not currently possible to have both options available, so we're using the survey as a means to figure out which would be better for the time being. For now it'll have to be a universal lineup until we're able to explore other options, which could take a bit of time.

Hmm. I'm torn. On the other hand, I'm so use to 5 in a row. But people who want to display all their birthstones or have all 6 Japanese letters HAVE been asking for these 6 in a row for a while. And I sort of LIKE the look too! Hmm...

But people who want to display all their birthstones or have all 6 Japanese letters HAVE been asking for these 6 in a row for a while.

Have they actually? I've never seen anyone ask for it ever which is why I was so confused as to why it was added in anyways

Have they actually? I've never seen anyone ask for it ever which is why I was so confused as to why it was added in anyways

tbh it's not like tbt is exactly full of people with all 6 house collectibles anyway.

so yeah i'd like two rows of five. didn't have to change what wasn't broken if it's not possible to make the change optional.

I don't care much about lineups but all my stuff looks kinda weird in the new layout, I just tried like 34982349 combinations. But I don't mind either way. I do like the 6x2 for displaying all the birthstones though.

tbh it's not like tbt is exactly full of people with all 6 house collectibles anyway.

so yeah i'd like two rows of five. didn't have to change what wasn't broken if it's not possible to make the change optional.

Yeah and I can only name like 2 people who like (and have) all the birthstones

So basically it's useful for Jacob, Lucanosa, and Bowie

ah they fixed it, good. i would hate to have 5x2 normal and then two random shizz on the bottom lmao.

but yes good gotta save for em red flowers :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

so yeah def the thing they have going now even if i just have 11 displayed it looks so much better that way than;

xxxxx
xxxxx
xx

^what even lmao

Back