• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Extended Collectible Lineup Survey

I prefer the 2x5 over the new one
After many attempts I finally got a lineup I'm actually satisfied with, but now it's ruined c': I liked having that middle collectible

actually just had a thought

why not keep the new grid, but also introduce an invisible collectible for people that want to to do rows of less than 6? basically a full transparent .png collectible so nothing visibly shows in its spot when using

only issue would be timestamps being how collectibles are ordered, but I suppose it could be something to go along with the future premium service with collectibles reorganization

in fact, here you go
> invisible.png<

(between the arrows)

Last edited:

why not keep the new grid, but also introduce an invisible collectible for people that want to to do rows of less than 6? basically a full transparent .png collectible so nothing visibly shows in its spot when using

only issue would be timestamps being how collectibles are ordered, but I suppose it could be something to go along with the future premium service with collectibles reorganization

in fact, here you go
>View attachment 172852<

(between the arrows)

This is a great idea! I hope mods can see it!

in fact, here you go
>View attachment 172852<

(between the arrows)

I think I saw this suggested somewhere else last week as well. Seems like something worth considering, although I don't see it really as in relation to the issue of an expanded line-up due to how collectibles are ordered, like you pointed out. I'd consider it more on it's on merit for just being able to have spaces in a lineup regardless of the expanded line-up.

Also it would work well in combination with another (secret) idea of mine I have planned...!

--

Anyway on the topic of the expanded line-up, I don't have any updates for you guys at the moment. I would say that it's likely we will be keeping it as is, but a final decision has not been made yet to my knowledge.

in fact, here you go
>View attachment 172852<

(between the arrows)

I like it but it'd only really be useful if you could organize lineups so you could have it whereever you wan-

Also it would work well in combination with another (secret) idea of mine I have planned...!

*eyes emoji*

row of 6 is fine just please let us organize the rows manually pls!

I mean, at this point, I think it'd be lame to change back to the old line up size. Pretty much everyone has already adapted to the 2x6 now. It would just ruin line ups again, although I am too curious about the results. I was only in favor of 2x5 back when that was what I had worked my collectibles around. We seriously just need some manual organization now though ;_; Please.

I mean, at this point, I think it'd be lame to change back to the old line up size. Pretty much everyone has already adapted to the 2x6 now. It would just ruin line ups again, although I am too curious about the results. I was only in favor of 2x5 back when that was what I had worked my collectibles around. We seriously just need some manual organization now though ;_; Please.

all hell would break loose if they changed it back to 5

all hell would break loose if they changed it back to 5

Yes it would. I even heard that sidebars used to go up to only one row of collectibles rather than two. I'm lucky to register during a time when there are two rows of collectibles rather than one.

Back