• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite brand of chicken strips?

Ashtot

Bells
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
What is ur favourite brand of chicken strips? I like Janes (i think thats what its called) but i also like the ones from dairy queen and wendy's

What is ur favourite brand of chicken strips? I like Janes (i think thats what its called) but i also like the ones from dairy queen and wendy's

wow, did not know DQ sold chicken strips lol

giphy.gif

I like KFC. Carl's Jr. always burns mine. Ruby's isn't very good.

Didn't know Wendy's served chicken strips...I love their chicken nuggets.

giphy.gif

imo wendys chicken nuggets were better a few years ago but i still think they're awesome

also kfc doesnt even have chicken strips in canada, but i love kfc

This is the most important question ever posed on TBT. I am not even kidding, I eat chicken strips 90% of the time. I am very picky though. I usually can't get strips from a fast food place, like McDonalds are OKAY but they have too much breading on them. Leo's Coney Island on a "good" day makes some pretty decent strips. I usually get my chicken at those kinds of places, diners and family owned places. I have to always dip them in ranch too, and the ranch has to be very specific, none of that Hidden Valley bull****.

This is the most important question ever posed on TBT. I am not even kidding, I eat chicken strips 90% of the time. I am very picky though. I usually can't get strips from a fast food place, like McDonalds are OKAY but they have too much breading on them. Leo's Coney Island on a "good" day makes some pretty decent strips. I usually get my chicken at those kinds of places, diners and family owned places. I have to always dip them in ranch too, and the ranch has to be very specific, none of that Hidden Valley bull****.

you really know whats up

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the chicken strips at Red Robin. Mmmmm.

oh yeah they dont have them in eastern canada but when i lived out west i loved red robins

Carl's JR had really good chicken strips once upon a time. They're terrible now unfortunately.

I'm a healthy person so I don't eat chicken strips or anything related to chicken.

I don't eat chicken strips either. I don't think I've had any that I hated, but I don't really like fried food and usually don't eat out. I like grilled chicken salad though.

giphy.gif

of course the pole dancer is black.. on a chicken thread.. wow just wow.

There is this diner/restaurant down the street from me called Corky's and they hook it up with the chicken strips man they're huge and also dank as hell slightly danker than memes

I don't know if they serve chicken strips, but Chick-Fil-A's chicken anything is good to me.

Back